Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now this is loyality Francis!.

The God Huckerby reveals in today''s EDP, that he turned down two big teams to stay at City just recently.

Thats loyalty.

Why am I not surprised?, Darren is an honest, caring family man, who loves and wants to play for Norwich City Football Club.

Damien Francis on the other hand...............I''ll shut up before I say something I''ll regret!.

[quote]The God Huckerby reveals in today''s EDP, that he turned down two big teams to stay at City just recently. Thats loyalty. Why am I not surprised?, Darren is an honest, caring family man, who loves an...[/quote]

Hi Wizard,

Missed you over the summer and hope that you are back to good health

Can''t disagree about my Hucks, he loves us and we love him.

As for Francis, let me finish your sentence for you, money grabbing, self centred, unintelligent, disloyal and cocky Judas.

Is that what you wanted to say?

If you read Iwan''s autobiography - All I want for Christmas - it reveals exactly how committed Huckerby was to coming to Norwich. He took a 50% pay cut and turned down a whole host of other teams including Rangers etc!

I wonder what will happen if Wigan get relegated - perhaps Francis will ask to be sold again and we will get 25% of the fee!! Fingers crossed!!!

if i was to leave my job and join another comapny that could pay me more would i be considered a disloyal money grabbing Judas????

no, at kleast id hope not, Leave Francis alone.... he''s gone, he wants to play in the premiership.. fair play to him... I take it if we sell greeno he will get the same treatment? Supposing we dont go up and offload half the team to premiership clubs as thats where they want to play... will they be "judas''s" too?

jas

[quote]if i was to leave my job and join another comapny that could pay me more would i be considered a disloyal money grabbing Judas???? no, at kleast id hope not, Leave Francis alone.... he''s gone, he ...[/quote]

Lets put it this way Jas ,   if you left your firm  after swinging the lead half a year , you  wouldn`t have the CV  that would interest another firm , let alone  demand a raise in pay !!   Francis  just had it coming ...