Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

alex neil derby game record

After the independence vote. We all now know the scots are bottlers

They bottled the vote because they secretly love the uk and couldn''t be without us.

Same goes for the interest of these Scottish football fans they can''t keep away from our fine football league.

Come on admit it dundeefc you want to be English and support norwich. Nothing wrong with that

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Each to their own but I''m more than happy to post beside our Scottish friend. Hes our scottish correspondent on Rays Funds helping us support the Norwich City DS team and has donated to the cause. There are binners who visit that are a more worthy of your attentions...[/quote]

We know where to find the Jocks though Nutty as they do not use hit and run tactics like Scummy Portman King. I mean after Sunday God knows when we will next see him. I might be four years. [:D]

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Why the hostility towards the Scots guys? It doesn''t come across very well.[/quote]"We took their land, but we never took their FREEEEEDDDOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Each to their own but I''m more than happy to post beside our Scottish friend. Hes our scottish correspondent on Rays Funds helping us support the Norwich City DS team and has donated to the cause. There are binners who visit that are a more worthy of your attentions...[/quote]

We know where to find the Jocks though Nutty as they do not use hit and run tactics like Scummy Portman King. I mean after Sunday God knows when we will next see him. I might be four years. [:D]

[/quote]

Poor old Portman must look at Rays Funds and wonder what it''s all about. I''m sure his lot understand collecting money for a good cause but the concept of actually handing it over is alien to his club.

Arrogance on here (from the minority) is astounding, not just on this thread but over several, would appear that if you are not in some wee clique then your comments are not welcome.

For the record, yes we do look at #siralex career, we want him to do well, continue to progress and be a success, the fact that this would result in Norwich being successful is a side issue. It increases the profile of our game which it badly needs.

It''s without doubt that the Championship holds a higher profile in the SPFL, eng#and is much bigger than Scotland and gets money thrown at the game, but don''t get ideas above your station, Eng#ands best are still miles behind others.

The £££ is the deciding factor, just look at Martin o''Neil who left the English game to come to Scotland, I seriously doubt he was excited about the prospect of playing at Fir Park opposed to old Trafford.

Know your place, be grateful of support and best of luck.

For the record, we fucked Airdrie 5-0 in AN''s debut as manager.

What an embarrassing and unpleasant set of responses Til. 
The OP has always been welcome on here as far as I''m concerned and has done nothing to justify sad little comments relating to his nationality which quite frankly make you look pretty puerile.

Thanks for the post Dundee, ignore the small minded people.

I for one was interested to read Alex Neil''s derby game record and it was a worthwhile contribution so cheers for the insight.

I am a lifelong Norwich fan from Norfolk who is hoping our Scottish players don''t take any notice of TIL 1010 and city4eva as they certainly don''t represent any of the Canaries fans I know.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]What an embarrassing and unpleasant set of responses Til. 

The OP has always been welcome on here as far as I''m concerned and has done nothing to justify sad little comments relating to his nationality which quite frankly make you look pretty puerile.

[/quote]

Lighten up for goodness sake man. Quite obvious you have never attended any games in Scotland where baiting the English is a national sport. I have been subjected to it first hand and told not to talk in a Celtic pub in Wishaw because if they heard my accent there would be hell to pay. Ever attended a England v Scotland game at Wembley and witnessed the Jock fans in action...no thought not ? Banter on social media is obviously flying above your political correctness little head.

I know alot about Scottish football lol.. and Celtic fans were happy to mingle with the Norwich fans at the testimonial game I seen both sets of fans doing the huddle .footage is on youtube. aka poznan as man city call it ..Celtic done it first

Thought I read on here that this til was a copper? Would have expected better to be honest. Poor responses from people to those that have come here for a genuine discussion. Hope they haven''t been put off returning by a few idiotic comments.

I think having a Scott on the forum gives it a sort of international/ cosmopolitan feel.

I get a picture of pavement cafés, Bistros and deep fried mars bars.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]What an embarrassing and unpleasant set of responses Til. 

[/quote]

Lighten up for goodness sake man. Quite obvious you have never attended any games in Scotland where baiting the English is a national sport. I have been subjected to it first hand and told not to talk in a Celtic pub in Wishaw because if they heard my accent there would be hell to pay. Ever attended a England v Scotland game at Wembley and witnessed the Jock fans in action...no thought not ? Banter on social media is obviously flying above your political correctness little head.

[/quote]
Home Internationals are a thing of the distant past, they were from a time that has passed, and the attitudes shown in this thread should also be consigned to history. Intolerance fosters more of the same, and often is the case, when challenged on unsavoury comments, the perpetrator will fall back on the defence humour, I don''t buy it, I felt at the very least distaste on the content and tone of some of the posts on this thread, I would not be at all sad if it was removed.

I''ve been in pubs in Newcastle down near the banks of the Tyne and had to have beers ordered for me because of a neutral accent and in Plymouth and in Liverpool. But I don''t hate Geordies, Scousers and Devonians. And a best friend of mine is a fully paid up member of Plaid Cymru but we still talk footie (but never politics!).

whenever I''m on holiday be it benidorm or Blackpool the English guys are always friendly .good banter ..my workmate is English ..I think its only tossers who go on about Scotland and England hatred .like David Cameron lol

[quote user="JF"]Thought I read on here that this til was a copper? Would have expected better to be honest. Poor responses from people to those that have come here for a genuine discussion. Hope they haven''t been put off returning by a few idiotic comments.[/quote]You''ve obviously, and luckily, never had any dealings with the Met.