Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

alex neil derby game record

as Hamilton accies manager he won 2 and a draw .. 5 - 0 .. 4 - 0 and 0 - 0 ..let''s see how he does in the Ipswich game .

[quote user="DundeeFc"]as Hamilton accies manager he won 2 and a draw .. 5 - 0 .. 4 - 0 and 0 - 0 ..let''s see how he does in the Ipswich game .[/quote]Do you have a thing for Alex or just NCFC

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]You guys really miss him, don''t you![/quote]

Think your all starting to realise, what we''ve known for a long time.

[quote user="accie"]Mmm, not if your going to call us that. Get a map out and have a guess![/quote]

Not that bothered who it is really but do you honestly think south of the border anybody knows or cares ? Celtic v Rangers is obvious as is Dundee v Dundee Utd but after that believe me Jocko an Englishman''s interest does not register on the radar.

Motherwell fc finished 2nd behind Celtic last season ..but have went into free fall since having to sell there best players ..and Stuart mc call done it all on a shoestring budget ..unlike the money you lot get down south lol ..you get some arrogant no clue idiots on here that are bitter ..obviously not football people.

south of the border nobody cares ..yeah well that''s why you have a manager who wins games from the Scottish premier league .sit down shut up 😀

He''s gone and left Jockland to educate himself further and move on to bigger and better things. Get over it and forget about Alex Neil as your obsession is bordering on unhealthy and maybe viewed as stalking in some quarters.

Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever Jocko so $ hite your hero left and dropped from a Prermiership club to a Championship club which really shows where Jock football is at don''t you think ?

are you a dumb fcker or what ?lol he left to become a premiership manager with your team or am I missing the point of it

[quote user="DundeeFc"]as Hamilton accies manager he won 2 and a draw .. 5 - 0 .. 4 - 0 and 0 - 0 ..let''s see how he does in the Ipswich game .[/quote]

Haud oan wi yir pish.

Accies have derbies with, Motherwell, Airdrie and Albion Rovers, so I''m sure there were more than 3 fixtures (friendlies, Lanarkshire cup etc) in his tenure.

After a Dundee game finishes do you 4 fans take it in turns to lock up? Or does one of the team do it?

Alex Neil had 3 Derby''s against Motherwell ..do you understand that he was only promoted with Hamilton at the start of the season lol ..and now he has you challenging for promotion .get a clue .some retards on here

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Albion rovers and Airdrie lol they would have to get relegated a few times to have Derby''s with that crap lol[/quote]

Cool, so you know little about Lanarkshire football after all, very little about Norwich City and are basically a sort of guy from Dundee with a sort of fascination for AN. Seems totally legit and not weird at all.

You say you just love football (must be hard having to watch that **** in scotland)  do you stalk all teams forums ? or as I said earlier is your love affair really just with NCFC or Alex

Neil is for Accies what Lambert is/was for us. City fans followed and still follow Lambert''s career on this forum becasue of what he''d done for this club, so their fans'' interest is more than understandable. It''s also good to hear that Neil can hadle local derbys. I''d take the 5-0.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Why the hostility towards the Scots guys? It doesn''t come across very well.[/quote]

You do realise that if England were playing The Islamic State at tidderlywinks the Jocks would be supporting IS.

Yes of course I''m aware of the nationalistic angle but its fine by me if they take an interest in AN''s progress at NCFC. Had Lambert gone to, say, Celtic, in a similar dignified way to how AN handled his departure from Hamilton then I feel sure that many of us would have been equally interested in his progress and offered some insight to Celtic fans on how he operated at City. It is still early, but promising, days for AN with us and I for one am actually quite interested in hearing how he handled things at HA, presumably that is the sort of due diligence that McNally did as well before the appointment.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Alex Neil had 3 Derby''s against Motherwell ..do you understand that he was only promoted with Hamilton at the start of the season lol ..and now he has you challenging for promotion .get a clue .some retards on here[/quote]

..as I said you weirdo, pre-season, Lanarkshire cup, the fact that Accies have more than 1 derby. The fact that AN was in charge before the start of that season also.......and the fact that I''m from Lanarkshire and not some cheuchter crack hell in the East. Plenty posters from other clubs have been welcomed on here in the past as part of our community - you won''t as you''re a rubbish poster who has a psychological profile that comes across a bit stalky/pest like.

Each to their own but I''m more than happy to post beside our Scottish friend. Hes our scottish correspondent on Rays Funds helping us support the Norwich City DS team and has donated to the cause. There are binners who visit that are a more worthy of your attentions...