Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Blatter

My word I despise that man.
He has done nothing to improve the game itself or it''s popularity, in fact arguably, the has ridden the crest of a wave that was created largely by the EPL, and since has done everything in his power to confound the English FA.
I would cheerfully strangle the old goat if I could get away with it.
And breath... spleen vented. 

FIFA imo have become the biggest joke of modern football.I think Blatter has been in charge for so long, he is probably likely to dictate that when he eventually dies, FIFA should be run by psychic''s following his instructions from beyond the grave!Giving the World Cup to Qatar seemed bizarre to many, and subsequent deviations from the original plans at the expense of so many other clubs and interested parties, means that the whole viability of the original bid must be questioned.Clearly these questions don''t seem to have been well considered when the original bid was assessed, and appear to have been brushed aside since!In my opinion FIFA has totally lost credibility.I just wish there was a way that football could step away from FIFA, set up a new governing body, bound by new president election rules (restricting the years one president can hold office) and having more rules around accountability, and transparency.Won''t ever happen though!