Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Can somebody start a miserable thread

There are so many faces who seem to have slipped off the board, I am worried that something may have happened to them.

I just want to know that they''re OK.😄

I can''t believe how many people on here seem to have forgotten the misery that is the Premier League. I''m depressed by the idea that we might have to face all that again next season. The Championship has been such a breath of fresh air, a real competition in which, as a City fan, you can head for a match filled with excitement and anticipation rather than resignation and dread. Bringing Alex Neil in has been a huge mistake. I blame Delia for everything, including appointing McNally of all people. Sack McNally and bring back Doomcaster for God''s sake, even if the compensation payments mean we have to take on external debt.

No problem, Blackburn is too far away and to that end I should like to complain. Profusely.

Nearly five hours there and, get this, three hours home but the ------g A14 was shut at Cambridge leaving me to drive through the middle of the miserable boring place.

Far too many road works on the M6 with those stupid signs telling you there''s ''Worforce in the road'' but where was the effing workforce, nowhere that''s where, tossers.

Unhappy of Bury.

The weather forecast is for rain all day on Sunday, there''s no severe weather warnings but you can''t be too careful.

Why don''t we have a bleedin'' roof on FCR. All this money wasted and an investment in a good sturdy roof would keep us all dry and warm.

Agree Jenks, or how''s about that Grabban, he''s just a flash in the pan (again), what a waste of part of the £17.2 million [;)][;)][;)]

Apples

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Pm Newton, Big Vince or Highland as that should do the trick. [;)][/quote]I do pine for Highland''s "no brainer" posts about how we should have appointed Lennon. Which were a miserabilist''s plentiful delight while Lennon was garnering 21 points from his first 11 games in charge of Bolton. Let us hope the latest 11 games, producing only 11 points, are a blip and we will soon again be made depressingly aware of what we missed out on.[:D]

[quote user="Bury Green"]No problem, Blackburn is too far away and to that end I should like to complain. Profusely.

Nearly five hours there and, get this, three hours home but the ------g A14 was shut at Cambridge leaving me to drive through the middle of the miserable boring place.

Far too many road works on the M6 with those stupid signs telling you there''s ''Worforce in the road'' but where was the effing workforce, nowhere that''s where, tossers.

Unhappy of Bury.[/quote]

Have to agree about the M6.  Took me three hours to get home going north after the Blackburn match (should have been less than two).   Gleeful notices overhead saying M6 closed at junction 31-32 overnight, but s** all you can do about it.  The diversion took you through Preston and  bizarrely past Deepdale where the lights were still on.  Couldn''t be that cross though, after the result we had.   

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Plenty of misery on the November World Cup thread. 1300 deaths making facilities for the World Cup. It doesn''t get much worse.[/quote]

It is staggering that people will be getting huge entertainment and making money out of a world cup built on slave labour, lack of safety and so many deaths. It is so grossly obscene, words can hardly describe it.  It is like a story out of Ancient Eygpt, where slave labour was used to build the pyramids, or the second world war where so called lesser human beings were used for forced labour for the cause of the Reich. It really is that bad imo.  The depth of  depravity to pamper to those in power. Disgusting.

Is that miserable enough? [:^)] Miserable isn''t the right word though.........

LDC

" Couldn''t be that cross though, after the result we had. "

Please don''t detract from the theme of this thread by introducing an element well being! 😞

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]LDC

" Couldn''t be that cross though, after the result we had. "

Please don''t detract from the theme of this thread by introducing an element well being! 😞[/quote][:)] ............... I mean [:(]...............

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]What worries me is taht Neil is Scottish and has a the lack of hair we know what happened last time we had a bald Scottish Manager.[/quote]There''s a Scottish manager currently pulling his own hair out Waveney. [:D]