Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Tomorrow's games

Our rivals have some tough games tomorrow Birmingham v BrentfordBournemouth v BlackburnCardiff v WolvesFulham v DerbyLeeds v WatfordSheff Weds v BoroNot impossible that they could all drop points.Makes Sunday''s game bigger than everA win & we could only be 1 point off 2nd (or better) with everyone having played the same number of games both at home and away.It will make very interesting watching tomorrow afternoon

[quote user="Making Plans"]Our rivals have some tough games tomorrow Birmingham v BrentfordBournemouth v BlackburnCardiff v WolvesFulham v DerbyLeeds v WatfordSheff Weds v BoroNot impossible that they could all drop points.Makes Sunday''s game bigger than everA win & we could only be 1 point off 2nd (or better) with everyone having played the same number of games both at home and away.It will make very interesting watching tomorrow afternoon[/quote]

Kind of the point I was trying to make in the "Saturday''s fixtures" thread, but you made it much better!   Those three points on Sunday are going to be key. 

I fancy Wednesday and Blackburn out of those fixtures which would be cracking for us provided we can beat the binners.

Can''t believe Derby are bottling it again (potentially). They''ve gone behind a few times this season but managed to come back from it, hopefully they won''t this time.

[quote user="ricardo"]I think I would be quite pleased if all games finished now.[/quote]

Ditto. I can see at least one of them making a come back. Fingers crossed

[quote user="Jacks Back"][quote user="ricardo"]I think I would be quite pleased if all games finished now.[/quote]

Ditto. I can see at least one of them making a come back. Fingers crossed[/quote]Even so, we still have a job to do ourselves, but I can''t help feeling very encouraged how things are going.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Jacks Back"][quote user="ricardo"]I think I would be quite pleased if all games finished now.[/quote]

Ditto. I can see at least one of them making a come back. Fingers crossed[/quote]Even so, we still have a job to do ourselves, but I can''t help feeling very encouraged how things are going.[/quote]
It takes a bit of pressure off though (touch wood), knowing we won''t lose much ground.

OMG now ''Boro are behind. I''m nearly as nervy as i am when we are actually playing. Blow that final whistle! and Bournemouth haven''t even reached half-time.