Sign in to follow this  

I think that until he went off he was one of the best players on the pitch, I think he will be really good this season and maybe just the person that we need to get us back up to where we belong, he is an excellent crosser of the ball and the 2 shots he had were going in if they wudnt have been blocked, all in all he looks very impressive and I just hope he is consistant

any thoughts???

OTBC

Totally agree. He looked top class. He will also take the pressure off Hucks. I think Marney will be a key player and will probably bag 10+ goals this season.

He got my player of the match yesterday.

Very Dangerous player, would be interesting to see how much spurs would want for a perminant deal. He is dangerous every time he gets the ball, his shots look really dangerous aswell, both main shots being goal bound against Coventry, just for a player to block it thou. His cross was superb, and although some of his corners were abit dodgy, i must say thats the best corner taking ive seen since our promotion season!

ALthough one moan is, if he got the ball more it would help. Instead of playing straight up the middle or sometimes straight to huckerby why cant we play it down BOTH flanks using marney and huckerby.

I still really enjoyed seeing the ball smacked up towards huckerby at head height..... like hes going to be able to get that