Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

We could be outsides the top 6 by the Kick off on Sunday

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 27/02/2015 1:30 PM:

That''s a bit bore like it OP, nice one!

Freudian slip, more!😄[/quote]
I enjoyed that Mr Jenkins.  :)

Just need to focus on ourselves and make sure we take 3 points.

We just need a couple of the teams around us to drop points. Brentford, Derby, Watford and Boro are all playing away so its almost certain that a couple of them will drop points. Watford at Leeds and Brentford at Birmingham are both banana skins.

[quote user="NCFCgardener"]Just need to focus on ourselves and make sure we take 3 points.

We just need a couple of the teams around us to drop points. Brentford, Derby, Watford and Boro are all playing away so its almost certain that a couple of them will drop points. Watford at Leeds and Brentford at Birmingham are both banana skins.[/quote]

True enough.  We simply need to keep winning, whatever is happening around us.  Win and we go up the table, lose and we drop back. Its simple. 

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]This would mean we would have to win to get back into the play offs.- would this create added pressure?

we all saw what that did to Bournemouth mid-week[/quote]And we could end up in third place come Sunday evening with the gap to the top two just one point and with a superior goal difference on Boro. Not saying we will, but at the moment it''s every bit as possible as your scenario.All depends on wether your cup is half empty or half full.Go on… allow yourself a bit of optimism.

I couldn''t agree more Andy and I believe we will be ..the point i was trying to make was really how one game can change everything massively at the moment.

when all said and done that is all this is one game.