Sign in to follow this  
Myra Hawtree

Graham Norton Show Friday Night

Hugh Jackman is apparently a City fan! Norwich mentioned several times and they also said Beckham was turned down after a trial here!! Think that was wrong!

scroll down a little bit to 2 days ago when I wrote this Friday night lol .... ''hugh jackman Norwich supporter'' :)

[quote user="daz"]scroll down a little bit to 2 days ago when I wrote this Friday night lol .... ''hugh jackman Norwich supporter'' :)[/quote] I mean, if you want to scroll back through two days of content on a derby weekend, might as well go 3 years back to when he talked about being a Norwich fan on Soccer AM.the gist of it is - despite being Australian, his mother was English and also from Norwich. connection lead him to being a Norwich Supporter.

Jackman was born in Australia of English parents who had emigrated there but upon divorce he stayed with his father in Australia and his mother moved back to Aylsham if my memory serves me well. It is well documented that Beckham had a trial for a couple of weeks with Norwich when he lived in Essex as a teenager before Man Utd came along and snapped him up.

All this must have gone on whilst poor old Myra was busy writing to the local press slagging off the fans and defending Chase to the hilt, bless her.