Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Come on Blackburn

Can''t really complain too much . It would have been almost perfect had Leeds not capitulated. A win tomorrow will put us third , one point off 2nd . What a great incentive to capitalise on our rivals slipping up.

Every time I scroll down the scores, my eye keeps on catching Bolton 1-0 and momentarily I think it''s the Bournemouth game. 2 more months of this! nerve jangling, but we love it. 90 mins 0-0

Well done Blackburn. For the second time this week. And we were far the better team at Ewood too. Great result

Well that was a very welcome surprise, seeing how ordinary Blackburn are, so what does that say about Bournemouth and their confidence etc? 5 games without a win for them now. The wobble is well and truly on

We''ve played several ''form'' sides in the past few weeks - Wolves, Watford and Blackburn were all on good runs before playing us and have continued on their runs after playing us: the fact is that we have been playing well, outplaying good ''form'' sides, and long may it continue.