Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

For attn of Till1010

Lakey the bet was about you not starting threads during a month as opposed to me starting any. You managed August, September and October which have cost me £15 but you have started threads in November, December, January and February costing you £20 so it is all about you and whether you can help yourself and refrain from starting any threads in March.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey the bet was about you not starting threads during a month as opposed to me starting any. You managed August, September and October which have cost me £15 but you have started threads in November, December, January and February costing you £20 so it is all about you and whether you can help yourself and refrain from starting any threads in March.[/quote]

[Y]  Fair enough, so its 4-3 to you then [:P] 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey the bet was about you not starting threads during a month as opposed to me starting any. You managed August, September and October which have cost me £15 but you have started threads in November, December, January and February costing you £20 so it is all about you and whether you can help yourself and refrain from starting any threads in March.[/quote]

[Y]  Fair enough, so its 4-3 to you then [:P] 

[/quote]

I can see maths are not your strong point Lakey as you refraining from starting threads in March would make it 4-4.