Sign in to follow this  

I just don''t know what we should do with him, send him out on loan I suppose. He must have talent to keep making international squads but we keep playing him on the right wing when he is a forward, he does make reference to that so he must feel quite strongly about it.

I guess a loan to a Div 1 club would be ideal to see if he can make it.

Mark .Y.

[quote]Not a bright lad... 38 games in the Championship, no Ian thats the Premiership. In this league there are 46 games. Might be a bit of a shock to the lad.[/quote]

Where is Melanie Lofty?? Thought she would have posted here defending Hendo and saying he should be in the team for being fit! If that was a selection criteria can we have Mylene Klass and Delia up front??? Just imagine...........I bet Delia would give great team talks too - Come on Let''s be ''avin you!!

Didn''t do too well against Inter, but once again he was being played wide right.  He will do well to replace Ashton or McKenzie so maybe a loan spell is the answer.

i think he has the potential,

but unfourtuantly its not up to the same standard of Jarvis and Shackell to be able to break into the first team. He will always be used as a utility player, being a sub and coming on in an attacking position he is needed (normally right wing).  I doubt he will ever break through into the first team to become a decent striker.

Now Jarvis is a different matter........