Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

The Sun is shining and it;s Derby Day

BRING IT ON!

ANY win of ANY description will do!

In this game, you can''t guarantee a huge win, so 3 points please lads, will do after the sheite day I had yesterday, and will lift my heart

After yesterday''s results, I wouldn''t mind even a draw although the fact it''s versus Ipswich makes that less potable. However, if it ends that way, we''ll have taken 4 points to their 1 of a possible 6.

That said, with the way we''ve been dominating pretty much all the good stats lately, a win seems more likely. What is the betting line on this?

Just no red cards! (for us)

What we can guarantee is big CR support for our lads and a hostile snake pit for the Scummers.

(Let''s hope the Booing isn''t misinterpreted)

Bring it on.

Think it will be a draw. 1-1. Occasion getting to both teams in front of goal. Won''t be a terrible result but a bit of a missed opportunity. As ever hope I''m wrong.

I''ve been looking forward so much all week and have been feeling we will be so up for it Jenkins. But then you have to get some perspective or the disappointment will crush you around 4pm if you don''t manage your expectations. There''s no certainty in getting a result. But there wont be many people happier in the UK if they do! By that i mean that it means a lot 😊

Im so excited and I cant hide it, I''m so nervous and I don''t like it

Cmon you yellows, 3 points, 3-0 , 3rd place tonight

Make us all happy lol

Let''s hope we are all smiling this evening. Any win will do although as usual for any game the scum are involved in I hope they receive a thorough thrashing!