Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Why we will win today!!

The spirit of the team Alex Neil has created as shown after the Blackburn win:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.3969631.1424819138!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg

Also Ipswich are the type of one dimensional team that we can easily deal with all day long. Our weakness is dealing with clever movement off the ball, fast incisive passing and individuals who can make the ball stick to their feet. Ipswich have none of those qualities, they''re a decent team, but exactly the type that suits our team to play against.

Our defence can cope with the likes of Daryll Murphy and Chris Woods all day long, I''d be more worried about McGoldrick as he''s the type who could hurt us.

We have a large squad in form, they have a small squad that individually have probably racked up more minutes this season and they''re having a little blip etc

If Ipswich get anything today it would be a monumental effort on their part and their fans should be damned proud because I honestly can''t see how they can beat us today!

We can do this... Watford and Blackburn were the tough ones but everything is lining up for this to be huge!

[quote user="birchfest"]We can do this... Watford and Blackburn were the tough ones but everything is lining up for this to be huge![/quote]I hope you are right but as always I fear the worst but hope for the best.

[quote user="Shyster"]Same as that, Ricardo.

I trust you''re going later and look forward to your report.[/quote]Yes, I shall be off at ten past one for a leisurely stroll down to CR.[:D]