Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Ipswich Crazy is Back !

Observations:

1) would anybody like to take a guess about the nature and content of the reflection in his glasses, what has he been looking at?

2) he appears to have installed an ozone generator on his bedroom wall, the little white plastic box screwed to the wall more usually found in public toilets. Any thoughts, a preventative measure against pending dirty protests?

3) The dado rail, I mean really, the dado rail, something to steady his feet against whilst enjoying some personal time with his Ian Marshall poster collection?

4) The ''cutting'' mirrors on his bedroom wall, after all you only have to look at his pupils to realise he enjoys a little bit of freshly ground Bird''s Mr Whippy up his bugle before appearing on air.

Just how uncomfortable do you feel when he moves towards the camera?, I really wished he didnt do that, you can see the plaque bridge more clearly. Just eweee.

Might this be Portwanking?

At 1.53 does he say "frozen ground"? And I''m sure he says something about biscuits just before that. He''s everything you expect a scum fan to be.

Probably single the answer for low attendances at Portaloo Road. When the thought crosses their fans'' minds to buy a ticket they put off by the idea that they might end up anywhere near him and they opt for the wireless.

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?[/quote] You lot are all mentally challenged !!

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?
[/quote]

We''ve been doing it to you for years and you keep coming back for more.

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?
[/quote]

While you are here Scummer what happened to that 10 point gap you were going to have by sunday ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?[/quote]

While you are here Scummer what happened to that 10 point gap you were going to have by sunday ?

[/quote]Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.

Are you sure you''re not him Portwanking, i suspect you are the real Ipswich crazy.

portman_king wrote the following post at 26/02/2015 10:38 AM:

Inch High aka Inchy.. wrote:

Are you sure you''re not him Portwanking, i suspect you are the real Ipswich crazy.

Yep, yep it''s me.

Ah good!

What do you get up to at Centre Parcs?

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Are you sure you''re not him Portwanking, i suspect you are the real Ipswich crazy.[/quote]

Yep, yep it''s me.
[/quote]

Pretending to be someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?

I do agree with Portalooking re picking on Ipswich Crazy. If you look at TWTD the majority of them are a few sandwiches short of a picnic why just pick on him?

The ghost of Michael Theoklitos wrote the following post at 26/02/2015 11:08 AM:

"This guy has to be a Norwich supporting satirist. It''s just too stereotypical."

It''s a bit disconcerting when someone so perfectly fits the bill.

Hopeful Canary wrote the following post at 26/02/2015 11:25 AM:

I do agree with Portalooking re picking on Ipswich Crazy. If you look at TWTD the majority of them are a few sandwiches short of a picnic why just pick on him?

But don''t you think it''s nice that Caughtwanking has finally come clean. I suspect he is probably a little confused, but as you say they all pretty much look the same and it must be easy for them to get mixed up.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Why has he got a door bell in the middle of the wall .[/quote]in case nurse finds him comatose one morning, she can press for help!

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.
[/quote]

The expression ''you'' was a generalisation Scummer as many of your fellow Binners were giving it the Billy Big Bollox on social media in recent weeks as after all  you had two easy home games in Reading and Birmingham and we would surely come unstuck at Watford or Blackburn.

Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?

After calling Grant Holt ''A Fat B@st@rd'' anything is fair game

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?

After calling Grant Holt ''A Fat B@st@rd'' anything is fair game[/quote]Possibly the weirdest logic ever, but right-o.