Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Favourite moment of the Day/Derbies?

Whether it''s the pre-match or post match pint, the final whistle, the first goal; what''s you favourite moment of today or just derbies in general?

Although I''m a season ticket holder and 90% of the seats around me are also for ST holders, the seat next to me is often taken up by the opposing fan (who are obviously not meant to be there). Normally I have a bit of banter with them, but today, as it was a scum fan, he didn''t want to make it obvious (at all costs). Therefore when we scored he stood up with the rest of us, without celebrating, arms folded, but nevertheless stood up in support of the Norwich goal(s) as to not draw attention to himself.

At the final whistle when I was clapping the team off after the win, he was already ready to leave. Wanting to get past he grumbled; "need to come past."

With a large grin on my face, smirking letting him through, I replied; "unlucky," both knowing how $hit ipswich played and how Norwich did really well. (Myself of course all through the match saying how woeful the scum were just to annoy him knowing full well he couldn''t do anything as well as not fully knowing that I knew he was a binner).

Although I wished I had said something witty, still, to see the disappointment in his face and his hatred for being in that scenario with the canary fans was my favourite moment of the day....or at least as much as the goals.

What about you?

The casual seat next to you is "often" taken by an opposing fan. Really? I would have thought the likelihood of any given seat going that was wasn''t great. Oh well, you live and learn.

Quite enjoyed singing "10 points and you mucked it up!" in the direction of the binscum as they were walking out of the Jarrold after the game.

One of their fans started gobbing off at fans near where I was standing and old bill grabbed his hands and marched him off. Was very funny.

Mrs miggans was hoping Ipswich won so she could troll Alex Neil and shout send the baldy back to accies lol