Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

ippo fans showed a bit of class

Remember a few years ago when the Each logo replaced the Aviva one on our shirts for the Tranmere game? The money raised from that and the bucket collections etc. will have helped the lad. Each is virtually completely funded by donations and the generosity of local people. I was proud of our club that day. And for the brave youngt lad this afternoon. Well done to the binners for recognising it. EACH is as much about Suffolk as it is Norfolk.

http://www.each.org.uk/

i just thought under the circumstances they could have really let themselves down, sang offensive songs, booed , whatever... but i looked over and they were all enthusiastically applauding and i thought that was quite heartwarming OTBC

Yes I noticed as well - well done to them for that. It was all of them as far as I can see.Does anybody know anything about the charity mentioned?

don''t think they were booing him, they were just trying to make noise, but to be fair when they announced about the lad and what he has been through they applauded like everyone else in the ground.

[quote user="OzzieBudgie"]However they were booing him initially until the tumour was mentioned so I''m not sure what to make of them.[/quote]They started booing when the announcer first said "Now it''s time to introduce our Norwich City community hero" but as soon as the kid was mentioned and his situation was made clear it stopped, so that was good. I thought at the time I hope they don''t boo through this, but they joined in with the applause and that''s all you can ask of them, so fair play.