Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

The New Messiah

Yesterday was personally a big day for me, not just because we slapped the scum but even more importantly I came to a decision.

I have now forgotten about Paul Lambert, my fixation  is over never again shall I breath his name. I have a new hero,  a new Messiah. Long Live Alex Neil.

There i said it. Coming out the closet feels good.

I''m as pleased with AN so far as anyone. Everything he''s said and done has impressed me but Hughton also seemed like the new messiah after that 10 game run. We shouldn''t build him up to be the new anything. He''s his own man and has his own style. I love his attitude and style of football but it''s still very early.

However if he get''s us up and keeps us there I will also declare him the new messiah, which I think is very likely to happen. Glad you''re over Lambert like the rest of us though, looking back Holt and Hoolahan contributed just as much to our rise as he did, good manager, nothing special though.

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]

Yesterday was personally a big day for me, not just because we slapped the scum but even more importantly I came to a decision.

I have now forgotten about Paul Lambert, my fixation  is over never again shall I breath his name. I have a new hero,  a new Messiah. Long Live Alex Neil.

There i said it. Coming out the closet feels good.

[/quote]

You are such a tart, as soon as the ''new boy'' turns up and flashes his ''win %'' at you your like a quivering mass. Well let me warn you, don''t get too infatuated, they''re all the same, you give them what they want and it''s your reputation that gets tarnished then your sitting all alone with a ''squad'' to support and a line of new suitors parading at your door but you know they''re never be as good as ''the one''.

Dear wavey/hopey, you are maybe a little premature (you can get an ointment for that) but I''m delighted you have left your PL fixation behind you. Welcome to the new era. It will be a very exciting couple of months. I''m sure you will keep us up to date on our level of plasticity. One love, one club, one Alex Neil. Corky X

[quote user="lappinitup"]I suppose if we lose a couple you could always change your name. [:D]

xx
[/quote]

YOu can mock me Lapps but its a big moment in the history of the Canaries. Thanks for the double kiss

Why can''t people sustain their convictions anymore - the ladys for turning,  such a plastic behaviour.  

Oh Hopeless of the small heart - not space in their for more than one saviour?    Open your mind to enjoying more than just one...  no one said managerial fandom should be monogamous.

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I suppose if we lose a couple you could always change your name. [:D]

xx
[/quote]

YOu can mock me Lapps but its a big moment in the history of the Canaries. Thanks for the double kiss

[/quote]

I doubt this would make the "Big Moments in the history of the Canaries" DVD that will be on sale at the end of the season.