Sign in to follow this  
NeonYellow

Ipswich Crazy Reviews The Derby

So i''m sure this has been discussed before. But is this actually just a genuine idiot? Or is it an act? Either way he''s just so cringeworthy. Why on earth does he post these videos?

[quote user="Mellow Yellow"]No need to be a dick. He''s got learning difficulties.[/quote]Haven''t they all..............[:(]

At least he managed to work out we deserved the win. That''s more than Mick McCarthy would admit to.

I just can''t find it funny, he''s obviously not all there and I feel wrong even typing that. I''d just leave him alone and let the Ipswich fans humour him, after yesterday he doesn''t need even more mocking!

...actually the Grant Holt is a pervert stuff was very funny, but he hasn''t said anything that absurdly hilarious in a while.

I have to say he was very fair with his summary. Also he''s got a great knowledge of I.T. The intro is pretty good.

Didn''t have the stamina to last the whole thing.

Good into and at least he had the courage to show his face, at least I think it was his face because there were a few teeth in it.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I have to say he was very fair with his summary. Also he''s got a great knowledge of I.T. The intro is pretty good.[/quote]Pretty much what I was going to say. He''s done a better job of that intro than I have either the IT skills or time for!