Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Under 18's

Another impressive win for them today vs Arsenal who had multi million pound signing Bielik playing. 4 wins in a row now.

Any particular names to keep an eye out for?

I haven''t seen any of them play live personally, but the ones I''ve heard the best things about are kofi Boateng, devonte aransibia, Benny Ashley seal, Hatley black (who seems to possess quite a free kick!) and perhaps the most brightest, Todd cantwell. Who i believe is the captain and has played and scored for England under 17s. I have also seen that Ashley - seal and cantwell have both played for the under 21s aswell this season

Things are looking good at our great academy. In January some of the older under 18s were moved to the under 21s to fill the spaces of the players out on loan. Consequently some of the under 16s have stepped up a level too. The teams look more like under 19s and under 17s now. Of course with some of the loan players returning we can put out a strong team on Wednesday against Porto. A result from that game would be massive. Gregg Broughton''s academy blogs on the official site explain it better than me. Here''s the latest one : -

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-academy-blog-2284637.aspx