Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Robbie Savage

just watching MOTD2, is he the most irritating pundit on TV,?, he is slagging of players like David Silva, he couldn''t have laced his boots as they say, how he grates me...

completely agree, he''s thick as $hit.

Remember when we played Derby last time we went up, he was wasting time getting off the pitch being subbed, it was painful, therefore the ref added on an extra 5 mins. We then scored the winner in the last minute, all because of his extra time wasting...brilliant.

I never watch these programmes live, I either record them or start after they''ve been going for about 10 minutes, that way you can fast forward through these comments and just watch the action. It makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

I''d rather someone who actually has an opinion and creates debate than the majority of pundits stating the bleedin'' obvious.

Completely agree Kurious. he can be a pain but he says what he thinks and doesn''t sit on the fence. Who wants to listen to most of the others who manage to get through the entire program without expressing an opinion on anything at all in case they upset the establishment.
When he slated Man U''s performance the other day showing clips of them humping the ball upfield it was the first time anyone had the balls to say that van Gal''s team are playing horrible attrition football. Good for him.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Completely agree Kurious. he can be a pain but he says what he thinks and doesn''t sit on the fence. Who wants to listen to most of the others who manage to get through the entire program without expressing an opinion on anything at all in case they upset the establishment.

When he slated Man U''s performance the other day showing clips of them humping the ball upfield it was the first time anyone had the balls to say that van Gal''s team are playing horrible attrition football. Good for him.

[/quote]

The first? Really? I don''t think Savage has had an original thought in his life.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Completely agree Kurious. he can be a pain but he says what he thinks and doesn''t sit on the fence. Who wants to listen to most of the others who manage to get through the entire program without expressing an opinion on anything at all in case they upset the establishment.
[/quote]

I agree with that. Although I didn''t like his attitude as a player, in his current job I think he is a breath of fresh air, and very entertaining on Radio 5Live. And, he is always honest enough to say that he himself was only an average player and not good enough to make it at Man Utd where he started.

A knob of the first order.

As for the hair and beard, laughable.