Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 30

Swindon to win at Crewe for me this week.

For the Norwich match bet I am going for more than 5 goals in the game (hopefully all for us)

Good luck AJ, Hissing Sid and all pickers!

Evening All and Good Luck to everyone, including our pickers this week.

MMMK - HEARTS -v- Cowdenbeath HOME WIN

MM - BORRUSIA MONCHENGLADBACH -v- Paderborn HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet I fancy Howson to score at some point.

The Danish Superliga.Randers to win at home against Silkeborg.Randers, in third, have a 5-2-1 and 10/5 home record. Against that, bottom-placed Silkeborg have a 0-1-8 and 1/13 away record.As for form, in their latest league games, the first after the winter break, Randers won 3-0 away and Silkeborg lost 3-1 at home. The current odds are an attractive 4/7, probably reflecting Randers'' so-so home form.---For the NCFC bet I like the look of Bradley Johnson to score the first goal, at 10/1.Good luck to all!

Our good friend Gingerpele left this post on our Facebook

Group because he couldn''t log in here : -

this week can you put me down for Olympiakos to beat Tripolis in the Greek league please, and as a suggestion for the Norwich match bet, haven''t checked odds but Norwich to win 5-1 with Jerome as last scorer, dead cert [;)] and good luck to everyone!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
Our good friend Gingerpele left this post on our Facebook

Group because he couldn''t log in here : -

this week can you put me down for Olympiakos to beat Tripolis in the Greek league please, and as a suggestion for the Norwich match bet, haven''t checked odds but Norwich to win 5-1 with Jerome as last scorer, dead cert [;)] and good luck to everyone!
[/quote]All the Greek football has been suspended for a least a week due to violence

I''m off to Croatia and going for a home win for Rijeka v. Slaven Belupo Koprivnica.

Rijeka are W8 D1 L1 F32 A8 at home and Slaven B K are W1 D2 L9 F7 A25 away.

Good Luck, AJ!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck , Sid!

Here we go then...as you might expect on this of all weekend, 6 bets involving a City victory.

£1 - HT/FT Draw/City

£1 - Norwich win and both teams score

£1 - Norwich 2 Ip*w*ch 1, Jerome anytime

£1 - Norwich 1 Ip*w*ch 0, Grabban

£1 - Daryl Murphy 1st goal, City 3-1 win

£1 - Cameron Jerome hat trick

Come on you yellas....

Evening all,

Firstly a huge thanks to Nutty for the introduction and for keeping this thread going. As many of you will know I have been a long time member since the ''old'' pinkun message board days, and these days this thread is often the only thing that keeps drawing me back - and for such a good cause too!

With a number of good picks it has been a little hard to decide but I have gone for the following hoping to turn last years 5 into a 6 and add to that great total we''ve made so far this season. I have therefore gone for the following;

1) SAT 3PM Hearts vs Cowdenbeath HOME WIN (My pick, Trent, Til, Mandie Moo)

2) SAT 5PM Benfica vs Estoril - HOME WIN (Leeds Canary, chellecity, JB)

3) SAT 3PM Bristol City vs Rochdale - HOME WIN (Bor, DieselDoris, LDC)

4) SAT 3PM Man Utd vs Sunderland - HOME WIN (JDT, Crabby, NWC, city angel,CTID, Graham, gregt)

5) SAT 3PM Granada CF vs Barcelona - AWAY WIN (vindo)

6) SAT 3PM Motherwell vs Inverness CT - AWAY WIN (dundeefc)

Thank you all for your selections, lets hope this is a good weekend all around! All will be done and dusted on Saturday, with 5 3PM kick-off''s and Benifica to hopefully carry us across the line with a stroll in the park against Estoril! Good luck all

Best of luck Luck AJ, may the force and all that...

...nice to see you managed to avoid dancing on the grave of my beloved Parma....sad times.... Glad I turned down that contract now..

Regionalliga for me this week..

FC Hennef 05 v Borussia Monchengladbach - away win please

As for Norwich, I think crinkly old curmudgeon Mick will park the bus and go long to Murphy and play for random knock downs. Think he might manage it, so am going for a nil nil draw.

Might have to reign in my Mourinho tendencies this week and avoid encroaching into his technical area to remonstrate against his anti-football...

Parma

[quote user="AJ"]Evening all,

Firstly a huge thanks to Nutty for the introduction and for keeping this thread going. As many of you will know I have been a long time member since the ''old'' pinkun message board days, and these days this thread is often the only thing that keeps drawing me back - and for such a good cause too!

With a number of good picks it has been a little hard to decide but I have gone for the following hoping to turn last years 5 into a 6 and add to that great total we''ve made so far this season. I have therefore gone for the following;

1) SAT 3PM Hearts vs Cowdenbeath HOME WIN (My pick, Trent, Til, Mandie Moo)

2) SAT 5PM Benfica vs Estoril - HOME WIN (Leeds Canary, chellecity, JB)

3) SAT 3PM Bristol City vs Rochdale - HOME WIN (Bor, DieselDoris, LDC)

4) SAT 3PM Man Utd vs Sunderland - HOME WIN (JDT, Crabby, NWC, city angel,CTID, Graham, gregt)

5) SAT 3PM Granada CF vs Barcelona - AWAY WIN (vindo)

6) SAT 3PM Motherwell vs Inverness CT - AWAY WIN (dundeefc)

Thank you all for your selections, lets hope this is a good weekend all around! All will be done and dusted on Saturday, with 5 3PM kick-off''s and Benifica to hopefully carry us across the line with a stroll in the park against Estoril! Good luck all[/quote]

What a terrific job AJ. Thank you buddy. These all look certs to me and all the games are tomorrow so we can concentrate on the derby on Sunday. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and we have a really exciting potential return of £67.84. Here are the details : -

Hearts

1/5

Bristol City

4/5

Man Utd

4/11

Barcelona

1/6

Inverness CT

8/13

Benfica

2/9

Good luck tomorrow AJ. Because I believe only really bad luck can prevent you giving us a fantastic start to this exciting weekend.[:)]

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Best of luck Luck AJ, may the force

and all that... ...nice to see you managed to avoid dancing on the grave of my

beloved Parma....sad times.... [/quote]

Saw that buddy[:(] Hope somehow things can come good for you.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Here we go then...as you might expect on this of all weekend, 6 bets involving a City victory.

£1 - HT/FT Draw/City

£1 - Norwich win and both teams score

£1 - Norwich 2 Ip*w*ch 1, Jerome anytime

£1 - Norwich 1 Ip*w*ch 0, Grabban

£1 - Daryl Murphy 1st goal, City 3-1 win

£1 - Cameron Jerome hat trick

Come on you yellas....[/quote]

Brilliant Sid thank you buddy. I''m loving these! You''ve done us PUPs proud as I knew you would. I can''t wait for Sunday now[:D] I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

HT/FT Draw/City

£1.00 Bill Hill

15/4

£4.75

Norwich win + both teams score

£1.00 Bill Hill

14/5

£3.80

Norwich 2 Ip*w*ch 1, Jerome anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich 1 Ip*w*ch 0, Grabban

£1.00 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00      

Daryl Murphy 1st goal, City 3-1 win

£1.00 Bill Hill

125/1

£126.00

Cameron Jerome hat trick

£1.00 Bill Hill

45/1

£46.00

I can see £180 winging our way.......

Good luck everyone[Y]

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]When we get round to a Peroni and a Grappa I''ll tell you a few stories about Parmalat, cannavaro and Mister Salvioni....

Parma[/quote]

Look forward to it and good luck buddy.

Unlucky mate...... we''ll just have to settle for spanking the binners tomorrow!!