Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Youtube Highlights are up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfeiOLpBEsgOne of the best strikes of a ball you will ever see.   I was lucky enough to be at Blackburn to see the cracker Johnson scored there, but this was better, especially because who it was against.    Similar status as a goal to Holt''s goal at Liverpool imo. A message saying we mean business.  Pots by a mile if he carries on like this.

I think Johnson got a speeding ticket by Norfolk police for the pace of that strike! Can''t remember ever seeing such a powerful goal than that

It was awesome, but Tetty''s last year against Sunderland was the best I''ve seen in recent times, obviously it didn''t feel as good at BJ''s yesterday ....awkward pun intended

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Even a nice little knee to the ipswich defenders head just after the shot as well![/quote]

Big shoutout to that defender who didn''t close down BJ to allow him to take the shot. Maybe he secretly hates 1p5wich too?

Also noticed that AN and his assistant were enjoying the third goal, with Gary Holt, all together which is very encouraging (as i''ve been wondering if Holt will go at the end of the season). Nice to see.

[quote user="Jacks Back"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Even a nice little knee to the ipswich defenders head just after the shot as well![/quote]

Big shoutout to that defender who didn''t close down BJ to allow him to take the shot. Maybe he secretly hates 1p5wich too?[/quote]

It looked like he could have closed it down but maybe was just intimidated by the power and speed of  Johnson steaming in.  Unstoppable run and shot.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Also noticed that AN and his assistant were enjoying the third goal, with Gary Holt, all together which is very encouraging (as i''ve been wondering if Holt will go at the end of the season). Nice to see.[/quote]

Mrs Miggins, I missed the 3rd goal....... who scored that?

Loved Gossy''s goal - my winner from that season - obviously!

Some great memories on there - didn''t Matt Le Tissier seem to appear every month?

That Rod Wallace goal was a bit special too.