Hello every body,

I must say i was very disapointed with those that booed at the end of the coventry game.

Performance was poor but, it was the first game, we didnt get beat and there''s a few new players that need to gel.

How exactly is booing going to help?  We need to support the team and encourage the new players not boo them off in their first game!

Agreed. Im all for discussing and at times criticizing the team/tactics/worthy/whatever we see fit  after the game in the pub or in the forums, but booing them whilst in the Norwich shirt aint going to help. And if it was just to let worthy know we werent happy with his tactics, well, it aint as though it has ever changed his mind!

I don''t think posting on here to stop the "boo-boys" is going to work because the idiots who were booing are not "real-fans" therefore will not go out of their way to read a NCFC messageboard. Nearly everybody who is on here knows it was wrong to boo and know the best for the team.

Them "boo-boys" probably thought we were going to walk all over Coventry, and when we didn''t they made their thoughts clear.

To be honest, I didn''t expect too much out of this game... I thought we might have knicked it 2-1 but... when do we ever start on a flyer? Give them a bit of time please... asess it after 10 games.