Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Mings: "Abuse me all you want"

Needs abusing after the reckless tackle that has ruined Ryan Bennet''s season and not the only poor challenge in the first derby of the season.

Dunno how Tyrone Minge got attention from Arsenal and why he created such a stir. He was average at best today and only stuck out because hes a bean pole. That plus his crap high thigh tattoo. Rediculous.

I think with another referee he would have been off. The tackle on Remond (near the toucjline) was clearly a yellow card.

[quote user="UpperBarclay"]Er I don''t see where he is any better than Olsson. Totaly ineffective.[/quote]I thought old minger had a pretty good game today. Not knowing much about the lad he stood out in a quite dour Ipswich team. But I suppose that''s unlikely to be a popular view on this board. I''d happily swap him for Olsson given the chance.

Really? Ollsson is ten times the player Mings is! He was a walking red card today and a stronger ref would have obliged!

Quite how anybody thought Mings ''stood out'' is beyond me! Bang average hoofball merchant with the positional sense of a donkey on LSD and a crap attitude to boot!

[quote user="The Walking Man "]Quite how anybody thought Mings ''stood out'' is beyond me! Bang average hoofball merchant with the positional sense of a donkey on LSD and a crap attitude to boot![/quote]Say what you will I think that lad''s got a decent future ahead of him.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="The Walking Man "]Quite how anybody thought Mings ''stood out'' is beyond me! Bang average hoofball merchant with the positional sense of a donkey on LSD and a crap attitude to boot![/quote]Say what you will I think that lad''s got a decent future ahead of him.[/quote]

Needs a quick move away from Cloggersandcarthorses Town then...

Other than looking a bit immature and naive at times, I thought he looked Town''s best player (not difficult I know) and I can see him doing very well at a bigger club in the future........and he will be at one next season with Town''s financial situation.

There''s no doubt he is an ''athlete'' (tallest left back in the World!), and has potential, but it was if he kept switching his mind off at various moments. Cut that out of his game and he will be quite useful

Always disappoints me to see such one footed young footballers. He looks so uncomfortable on his right foot, its ridiculous. Could be a decent player in a footballing side but wasted there.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Tyrone Minge[/quote]that should have said Ming-eI think you get my point

I was expecting more from him with all the so called interest.

Played a lot of balls up in the air with little or no purpose, there were times when he could have got it down and played it and he chose to put,his boot through it.

Is that the system that McCarthy plays or is that just the way he plays?

I saw an scum fan on twitter do a rant about mings (he didn''t send the tweets to Mings directly, just mentioned his name) and Mings actually searched his own name to look through what people were saying about him!