Sign in to follow this  
daz

wigan players

I think this match will be just as tough as the last really in the sense that they will obviously trying hard to stay in the league! mind u I think score 1/2 and their heads will drop ... think malky will get them to park the bus to be honest... looking art their squad they actually have some half decent players on their day......

mclean,pennant,bo,waghorn....and experience at the back...

THE SQUAD

Goalkeepers: Scott Carson, Lee Nicholls, Ali Al Habsi.

Defenders: Andrew Taylor, Harry Maguire, Gary Caldwell (c), Thomas Rogne, Emmerson Boyce, Gaetan Bong, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, Juan Carlos Garcia, James Perch, Leon Barnett, Jason Pearce.

Midfielders: Chris McCann, James McClean, Emyr Huws, Jermaine Pennant, Bo-Kyung Kim, Sheyi Ojo, Don Cowie, William Kvist.

Forwards: Billy McKay, Leon Clarke, Marc Antoine-Fortune, Martyn Waghorn, Grant Holt.

[quote user="daz"]I think this match will be just as tough as the last really in the sense that they will obviously trying hard to stay in the league! mind u I think score 1/2 and their heads will drop ... think malky will get them to park the bus to be honest... looking art their squad they actually have some half decent players on their day......

mclean,pennant,bo,waghorn....and experience at the back...

THE SQUAD

Goalkeepers: Scott Carson, Lee Nicholls, Ali Al Habsi.

Defenders: Andrew Taylor, Harry Maguire, Gary Caldwell (c), Thomas Rogne, Emmerson Boyce, Gaetan Bong, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, Juan Carlos Garcia, James Perch, Leon Barnett, Jason Pearce.

Midfielders: Chris McCann, James McClean, Emyr Huws, Jermaine Pennant, Bo-Kyung Kim, Sheyi Ojo, Don Cowie, William Kvist.

Forwards: Billy McKay, Leon Clarke, Marc Antoine-Fortune, Martyn Waghorn, Grant Holt.[/quote]

Unreal. At this level that squad should be competed for the title. On paper its not far behind us!

[quote user="alartz"]Apart From the obvious

There isn''t one player I''d have from their squad

Overrated and overpaid
[/quote]I''d have to include their manager in that as well.[:|]

They have been decimated by injuries to be fair, but it shows what can happen if not properly managed after relegation. It will be an extremely tough game, but hopefully we can send their 2 fans home with nothing.

The league table doesn''t lie, that''s why we were sitting around 7th at the turn of the year, AN wont underestimate them, he wont let the players "leave the pitch feeling the other team tried harder than them to win",

Shocking to see how many players they''ve kept when you see their position in the league but then maybe that speaks for itself. Play like we have over the last 6 games and we won''t have a problem no matter how well they perform