Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Any trouble

Apart from the usual chants, was the any agro ? Hope that plonker who wanted to " meet and greet " at the station had a good time.

About 50 plus at the station as I was waiting for the London train, giving lots of verbal  and finger signs to the Ipswich fans. Why the police did not move them from the barriers and out of the station is beyond me as they were only looking for trouble and not travelling by rail. Eventually someone saw sense and got them outside. Not a very good advert for NCFC

A bit of fun at the Fat Cat and Canary as about 40 scummers walked past shouting abuse, kicking the fence and then threw a couple of flares at those of us in the beer garden out front.All quite tame although children present so not clever.Police arrived about 10 minutes later.

The station after the game was most entertaining

The scummers were pretty mad, mind you I''d be mad if my team was as shite as there''s was

Load of wannabe cockneys, outclassed them again in all areas.

I have to say I am not entirely convinced by these new policing tactics where they let us all mingle together on the walk back to the station. They got away with it a bit yesterday (and I guess the theory is that people are brave when held back behind barricades and hurl abuse but less likely to if face to face which to an extent is true) but had those who were looking for trouble (and their were a few on both sides that I saw) realised how it was going to be after the game and been a bit more organised then I think it could have been quite nasty. If they do the same next time then i think it will kick off a lot more.

I walked up the road in the middle of the Ipswich fans and groups of fans were abusing each other and squaring up every so often but nothing really kicked off.

You are right Jim

Quite comical at the railway station with the Ipswich fans boarding the train and the City fans shouting abuse with a barricade of police and 2 dogs between them. Easy to be brave when they know it will go nowhere.

Surprised that the Binners threw their flares into the Fat Cat. Would have thought that they would have sentimental value as the last time they beat us they were probably all wearing them. [<:o)]

"Ipswich fans boarding the train and the City fans shouting abuse with a barricade of police and 2 dogs between them."

Hooliganism and violent or threatening behaviour is not something I ever want to see associated with our club.  There is enough hatred around the world without these artificially created reasons for being abusive.  The message to either sets of fans should be enjoy the rivalry, not ruin it.  Its sport, or supposed to be.

So for for the avoidance of all doubt and I''ll put this is in Bin Speak:

''Cor blimey, naughty, naughty, fifty handed, ran them, very naughty, top boys, Green Street, tasty, The Firm, Fila tracksuit, well ''ard, Danny Dire, init''

Was there any claret?

[quote user="Bury Green"]So for for the avoidance of all doubt and I''ll put this is in Bin Speak:

''Cor blimey, naughty, naughty, fifty handed, ran them, very naughty, top boys, Green Street, tasty, The Firm, Fila tracksuit, well ''ard, Danny Dire, init''

Was there any claret?[/quote]You''ve been looking at their playpen site again haven''t you..............?[;)]

l agree we dont want to have bad behaviour at our club, it was very rude of them sc.....s not to come into our fine city before or after the game. Plenty would have received them with open arms and punched with delight !!

Ah yes, who can forget the Battle of the Bins, such bravery in the face of an inanimate object, stirring stuff.

Bet they wouldn''t have dared try that with a Millwall bin, what a liberty.

Seemingly though this time the Jarrold Stand bins stood firm, held their ground and saw the marauding Bin Worriers back down the A140

[quote user="Bury Green"]So for for the avoidance of all doubt and I''ll put this is in Bin Speak:

Was there any claret?[/quote]

No claret to be seen.

Everybody looked hard behind barricades.

Not exactly football factory. (Which most have seen one too many times)

They decided the "hardest" thing they would do is smash the toilets up apparently, kicked the hand dryer off the wall a broke a couple of bog seats ( most of which had been removed beforehand)! They''re well hard them bin men!