Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Beware!

Very dangerous game tonight for us, the stakes are massive. I am confident AN has them well drilled but as always, we''ll need a bit of luck and a bit of composure to get that first goal. A draw would be pretty frustrating as well but our goal difference stands us in good stead at the moment.

Leeds have been similar in that regard this season, lots of good results against the "big boys" but poor versus the "also rans"

They certainly aren''t going to just turn up and roll over, they are in need of points. It could be hard work, I just hope the supporters stick with them if we don''t get the breakthrough early on.

Remember the Huddersfield game, 0-0 at half time, crowd getting restless, Redmond comes on, 5-0 at full time.

Hopefully we''ll nick an early goal and Wigan will get upset and give up. I think they will make a real go at it at first though.

Not taking this one lightly at all and I''m expecting the usual heart attack at Carrow road tonight.

The steaks are high but they''ve been high before and the team has performed. Need to be professional and do a job tonight.

Bet they are sore after the scum game though. Scummers weren''t interested in football just kicking people in the face and hoofing it.

lappinitup wrote the following post at 04/03/2015 12:27 PM:

Buh wrote:

The steaks are high.....

Someone should inform Environmental Health.

I like a good rump myself.😄🐮

It''s very much a banana skin kind of game, however the players and manager have addressed this in their interviews. Personally, I''m confident of a win tonight.