Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Wigan Predictions

Everyone seems very confident on here of a comfortable win tonight, with each successive win my nerves grow thinner and my nails shorter. How long can we keep this winning run going? It is a matter of when not if between now and the end of season, at some point we will drop a few points and tonight for me is exactly the kind of game to mess up. I think a 1-1 draw but as ever hope to be proven wrong [;)]

Wigan have lost their Talisman in Dave Whelan and the club and players face an uncertain future.. this could actually spur them on a bit!2-1 to us but I think we''ll go behind first

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]2-1 to us but I think we''ll go behind first[/quote]
Just like the good ole days, a last minute winner as well I presume [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Wigan have lost their Talisman in Dave Whelan and the club and players face an uncertain future.. this could actually spur them on a bit!2-1 to us but I think we''ll go behind first[/quote]

Think we''ve almost mastered the art of not conceding at the moment so I''m going for another 2-0. Just wish I''d had a bet on my last 2-0 prediction with Grabban and BJ to score........... absolutely foomin!

I will make two predictions.

either 1-1 or 5-0 depending on how quick/ if we get the first goal. Could be similar to the Huddersfield game or could be like the Leeds game.

I have a feeling it will be a very scrappy game. Wigan should be fighting for their lives, and on paper their squad is one of the best in the league. I''m feeling a victory by one goal. but a win is a win and I''ll take one no matter how scrappy.

We don''t concede and Wigan can''t score. One goal will be enough tonight but

1-0 to us at half time (Howson)

5-1 Final whistle (Grabban x2, Hooper, Martin)

I thought hubris was getting the better of many and this division never fails to surprise, and so it was tonight.

It''s a shame the run is over but it''s a timely reminder that nothing should be taken for granted.