Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Why make unforced changes

You have a winning team why change it if not needed , where was grabben or did Alex underestimate Wigan , if so this is bad managing could cost us dearly

That''s just stupid - he has made changes almost every game through our 6 match winning streak, there were no moans from people then, were there.

The players have had a lot of games over the last few weeks and imo it just caught up with them, but hopefully we''ll have enough in the tank for Saturday. We have missed a great opportunity, but in many ways if there was a game to lose in this recent run, it was today that would cost us least, as it was against a side who we''re not competing with in terms of league placing.

Grabban had to be out as he''s having surgery and could be out for a while.

Tettey was obviously suspended so we had to replace him.

Overall we were poor today

Poor is not the right word try shocking - I was trying to think whether I had actually seen Norwich before go 90 mins without making the keeper make a meaningful save and I don''t think I had until tonight - thank god there is 11 games to go cos based on tonight''s display we will be on the beach whilst the play offs are on and it won''t be because we got promoted

Good grief, get a grip. We''d just won 6 on the bounce, against far better sides - it was just one of those games. We need to get it out of our system next game, get back on a run