Sign in to follow this  
canary_1902

4 points off top with 11 games to go..

Don''t get me wrong. I love a good panic- particularly about Norwich but I''m just not in a panicky mood about tonight''s loss.Because, if you''d told me a few weeks ago that we''d be sitting 4 points off top with a few games to go I''d have laughed you out of the room!I''m probably coming across all happy clapper here but just think about how many points we were behind the scum when AN took over! Millwall away represents a good chance to get back on track. OTBC

It is classic Norwich, really, isn''t it - beat four of the top 9 in a winning streak and then play crap against the side in 23rd, at home. I think many of us saw it tonight as a real banana skin, and so it turned out - the crucial thing is to get back on track at millwall, we''ve still won 6 out of 7.

Take the positives, we still have a shout for the title. 4 points off!

Millwall are at home so won''t just always sit deep, plus they have holloway as manager who''s teams can''t defend unlike Malky''s.

Yes it was poor today, but we''ve made immense progress since sacking adams, I can only see that continuing. Head up.

Whilst last night was disappointing we were never going to go 12 games unbeaten having already won 6 on the trot. Better to have lost to Wigan than to the scum and at least the scum managed to stay out of the top 6 by missing a penalty.

We still have a great chance of winning automatic promotion and that should be our focus for the rest of the season.

We should have played the game like we did under Hughton ie defend for 95% of the game, play one up front and hope to sneak a lucky goal on the break. Despite our position Wigan needed a result more than we did, with a point being more valuable to us than them.It would have been harder to defend for lengthy periods minus Tettey, but the worst scenario ensued with us conceding a goal early on.