Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

apologies from ricardo

Sorry folks I tried twice to post a report from my computer but it got lost in the ether when I posted it. This bloody site keeps playing up.

I have posted this from my phone. Suffice to say the game was awful. We were flat throughout and never got going. Wigan slowed it down and we could never speed it up.

I wouldn''t bother now Ricardo, let''s just imagine it never happened.Or perhaps that should read "let''s just imagine nothing happened" which is probably more accurate.Anyway, it probably would have been your shortest report ever - bit like the video "highlights"Still, I suppose that''s why we all love football.Funny old game

[quote user="Making Plans"]I wouldn''t bother now Ricardo, let''s just imagine it never happened.Or perhaps that should read "let''s just imagine nothing happened" which is probably more accurate.Anyway, it probably would have been your shortest report ever - bit like the video "highlights"Still, I suppose that''s why we all love football.Funny old game[/quote]Yes, been trying all day to get on. Bloody annoying when you spend time writing a post only to lose it somewhere in the Internet. It will teach me to copy it before posting.Never mind, the players were flat, the crowd were flat and the whole thing was a non event so perhaps it was all for the best.I told my son on the stroll up to the game that Wigan had never won at CR. He seemed to think it was tempting fate. I guess he was right.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]No problem Ricardo.

As you said very little to say. My three word report would read :

We were c*ap ![/quote]I see that you picked out the highlights.[:D]