Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Logging Probs?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]I am having plenty. Board won''t reload every time.[/quote]
The forum is a mess today, constant timeouts and problems.

Been trying to post since 7:30pm on the match thread and finally got one on there at 8:30 lol but will give up now as there''s obviously problems

YIPPEE ! Just got on the site as the match ends   :-(     Finishes off  a rubbish day for me, couldn''t make it to the match, couldn''t log onto the site,  buried my Mother-in-Law and now Norwich lost the game !  

I''ve had log in problems where I haven''t been able to log in for months, in spite of knowing user names and passwords.Contact emails, in the event of password resets failing, have bounced back to my email, even though they give you the email to send it to, and I click the link to it or copy and paste it.The last few days topics hardly load frequently - feels like the whole site is grinding to a halt, and needs some serious investment!

I couldn''t go to to game and was looking forward to chatting on here last night but had real problems from 7:30pm onwards and gave up eventually, took ages to log in, then after posted just got a blank page and no post. Knew it wasn''t just me as it was the shortest match thread ever.

Seems to be ok now, any update Pete as to when the new software is coming or won''t it be this season now?

Yep, also had problems for a long while, in that one day, it decided to take away the ''Post'' and ''Quote'' buttons, on my Laptop, then it did exactly the same on my home computer.

Tried to resolve it, with trying to re login/passwords etc, but it wouldn''t recognise anything, so I had to re-incarnate myself, as a new poster, with a new email address!

(originally, I had used the Pinkun''s own new password login, but the bloody thing wouldn''t acknowledge/recognise it''s own password!!)

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Be nice if somebody somewhere could apologise for the past 24 hours of non access to this site.[/quote]

It would have been quite helpful had our esteemed journos just put a little paragraph on the front page saying there were issues with the forum and it was being looked at/worked on. They could have then had a full page headline saying that the problem was fixed and how brilliant they all are!

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Be nice if somebody somewhere could apologise for the past 24 hours of non access to this site.[/quote]

It would have been quite helpful had our esteemed journos just put a little paragraph on the front page saying there were issues with the forum and it was being looked at/worked on
. They could have then had a full page headline saying that the problem was fixed and how brilliant they all are![/quote]Yes, that would have been very helpful[Y]

Continued logging problems. Deforestation of the Amazon continues apace and huge swathes of the Indonesian rain forest being llost to illegal logging

Logging problems you say? Well, get this, i was having problems all week until i upped the monthly amount on my Fibre - and now it''s going through like lightning!

Basically, Two apples during the day, then a pear at night, and if i can get some parsnips or broccoli in for tea all the better!

Best thing is, one wipe of andrex and i''m as clean as a whistle, i kid you not!

[quote user="Google Bot"]Logging problems you say? Well, get this, i was having problems all week until i upped the monthly amount on my Fibre - and now it''s going through like lightning!

Basically, Two apples during the day, then a pear at night, and if i can get some parsnips or broccoli in for tea all the better!

Best thing is, one wipe of andrex and i''m as clean as a whistle, i kid you not![/quote]Thorncroft Detox cordial.[Y] Works wonders.