Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Millwall

Thinking about injuries/suspensions and the lack lustre display against Wigan and those that have featured as subs recently, how about -                       Ruddy  Whittaker Martin Bassong Ollson   Howson Dorrans Andreu  Johnson                         Wes                        Jerome

Ruddy
  Whittaker Martin Bassong Ollson
                       O''Neill                              

Redmond  Howson   Wes  Johnson

Jerome

Its a tough one to call;   a one off game blip or not

BJ should not be used in DM position,   simply not get the best of him there;   If Oneil is not fit I would go with dorrans there,  or howson and keep BJ left,  Wes pullingt he strings and hope the high tempo seen in previous games is back.

I would stick with redmond as he had a field day against millwall at home.

I''m not sure Redmond deserves to be picked after Wednesdays game. He didn''t even attempt to run passed their full back, but we don''t have too many options out wide apart from Murphy.

I''d play 5 in midfield with Hoolahan supporting Jerome.If he is fit enough O''Neil in front on the back four Murphy, Howson and Johnson just in front.

[quote user="swjf50"]I''m not sure Redmond deserves to be picked after Wednesdays game. He didn''t even attempt to run passed their full back, but we don''t have too many options out wide apart from Murphy.

I''d play 5 in midfield with Hoolahan supporting Jerome.If he is fit enough O''Neil in front on the back four Murphy, Howson and Johnson just in front.[/quote]

He did try but the left back was lightning to be fair. Would have swapped wings but that''s down to neil.

Always such a big want for hoolahan, I don''t think he did much when he came on really, trying to play balls that weren''t there to be played.

Id be tempted to start with the same team or even with Murphy on the left wing. Milwall have no choice but to come at us for points, will be plenty of space available

Do we really need a defensive midfielder against Millwall. Howson can play in a withdrawn role. Redmond should play but needs to up his game. Wes to play behind Jerome. Jonno on left with a midfeild pair of Dorrans and Andreu.

can see Redmond going up top

ruddy

Whittaker Martin bassong olsson

Johnson

dorrans howson hooper hoolahan

redmond

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Bassong Olsson

Redmond Howson Johnson Dorrans

Hoolahan

Jerome

Rudd Turner Garrido Vadis Andreu Hooper Loza