Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Midweek games

Reckon Leeds will overturn the binners tomorrow night - but key games tonight - Bournemouth v WolvesBrentford v HuddersfieldBrighton v DerbyMiddsbro v MillwallWatford v FulhamOne or two probable wins for our near rivals, but draws all round would be good and any away victories would be fantastic!

(5-3 [;)] )

Away victories? I''m not wishing Derby to win LDC, as if Brighton (Hughton Out) do take the points, I am not worried they will be making a late promotion push, on the back of it!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Away victories? I''m not wishing Derby to win LDC, as if Brighton (Hughton Out) do take the points, I am not worried they will be making a late promotion push, on the back of it![/quote]

[:$] Yeah, of course I meant the ones not in the top six.  Actually fancy Brighton to do well tonight.

Sorry to be blunt but I don''t give a stuff what anybody else does.It''s about us.

However Hooooooots owes us a favour... [;)]

Quick starts for Bournemouth, Brentford and Watford ... but it won''t matter as long as we do our business.

[quote user="Surfer"]Quick starts for Bournemouth, Brentford and Watford ... but it won''t matter as long as we do our business.[/quote]

It all matters

This is fun, it''s like a free bet.

TBH the only side I thought could slip up tonight is Derby at Brighton. Anything else will be a real blow to the team involved.

Tomorrow I think 1p5wich will have a tough night at Leeds.

I''m not too concerned with Derby or Boro I honestly think we can overtake them but Watford are a different matter their like a jack Russell on yer trouser leg

Derby are banging on the Brighton door, only a matter of time, but perhaps the manager of Brighton will affect the game with a sub or tactical switch or two.....oh! wait. It''s Clueless Chris in charge.