Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

hard game today

its better being the underdog battling the top teams like Alex Neil done at Hamilton accies .the hardest games are always against the lower placed teams in the league ..the game against Millwall will be his biggest test .must win game to stay in the title race

Every game is a hard game. Despite what the media and oppo managers say we haven''t got the standout squad in the league. We have a good team, that should be near the top, but we''re nowhere near good enough to brush aside every team without being at our absolute best.

We lost Wednesday because our winning formula was disrupted by injuries/suspensions and Ipswich ran us into the ground despite being a poor footballing team.

However, Millwall have the type of defence that plays into our hands, slow and disorganised. It would''ve taken some trickery and clever movement to get past Wigan which we didn''t have, pace and power (which we have in Jerome) will be enough to get past Millwall. I was unsure about the Wigan game, but based of off how they play and what type of players they have I''m almost certain we''ll win today.

I think it''s fair to blame injuries/suspensions on Wednesday as Grabban and Tettey are the two most integral parts of our winning formation and we lost them both at once. We also haven''t got anyone else in the squad to replace them either so we had to completely change everything.

I''m cocky because I look at our tactical strengths and weakness'' and Millwall''s and see a complete mismatch. We cope well with physical threats up front and easily dispatch big, immobile units at the back. Also Holloway at home won''t let them sit back and defend all game which will also play into our hands. We struggle against fast passing and quick movement going forward and packed, intelligent defences which Millwall just don''t offer or have.

It may sound arrogant, but if we don''t win today it will be down to poor individual performances, a howler by AN or some extremely dodgy officiating