Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

The Prediction League has returned!

wahey!

Did you update/improve anything in the end?

Im making my team now

sorry to be picky, but i have already relised a little mistake.

All the matches just say "P" instead of "PM" in the date/time section where you pick the match.

No updates - if it ain''t broke, don''t fix it...

Not sure why it does that but it doesn''t matter does it.

Yeah, like we''d tell...

I''m new to this game, presumably it is correct that clicking on names from the league table brings up "predictions for Evil Monkey FC", or whatever, and has nothing beneath it? Just want to make sure my results haven''t been lost in the ether and I have to do it all again.............

currently still sitting in first, garenteed the highest ill be all season!

*takes screen shot*

(ill edit the numbers later )

Clicking on the names brings up predictions for games that have already been played. That''s why it''s blank at the moment.

Can I just ask why it isn''t possible to predict that one team will score more than 9 goals?

Noooooo! I''m gutted now! My prediction was for Ashton to score in the 20th minute, which according to the scoreboard, it looked like he did! I get home at 9.30 to find that it was recorded as the 21st minute
To crush my jubilation more, I notice that the time brackets are 10 minutes. I could have sworn they were 15 minutes last season!

Never mind...as the old cliche goes, it''s a marathon not a sprint - 45 more attempts to go  

A total of seven people guessed 1-1 correctly, as for the other 224

Just a quick question regarding the scoring. If you predict a 3-0 win, with Deano scoring first, hucks second, and leon third. Say leon scores the only goal in a 1-0 win would you get a scoring bonus? Or would you only get a scoring bonus if it was deano that scored?

The sequence of scoring doesn''t matter - you''ll get the points for a player scoring regardless of whether he is your first or third scorer.

As current leader (Suck em Fatty - 8pts) I would just like to make sure people don''t panic as we will win on Tuesday (can''t tell you the score or you will nick it). Then we will face another draw on Saturday.

Sarnie BP - number 1 on prediction league 08/08/2005