Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Is it written again......

I have a feeling that if we are going to finish in the top two it''ll be sorted before the Fulham game, but we certainly owe them one and I look forward to giving it to them if we do need that result!

Hopefully, if something hinges on that game, it''ll just be between finishing 1st and 2nd because we are absolutely cursed against them! We could swap our team with Barcelona''s for a game and I still wouldn''t fancy our chances.

If we need a result against them on the final day to go up I''ll be a nervous wreck leading up to that game

Yep, it''s been a curse even since Andy Cole stole a point from us the same season as that 6-0. Hopefully we will be on the beach and in the premiership by then, we can finally give Vadis a runout and we can enjoy watching us getting turned over 6-0 and not give a damn.

I don''t normally believe in luck, but i''ll make an exception in Fulhams case.

[quote user="Hucks6"]They are do a hiding and by God I think we will give it to them OTBC[/quote]That''s SO Norfolk !!!*due

Totally agree with Hucks - we''ve suffered at the hands of these ####### long enough !

Let''s tear them a new one !

It''d be nice if we could send them on their way to League 1 !!