Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

My Favourite On The Ipswich Message Board

We really are that horse in the grand national that has unseated its rider 22:03 - Mar 7 with 936 viewsbenfleetblue

But is still trying to run a race against the better horses with no jockey on board, and just doesn''t realise that it''s race is over!!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

We really are that horse in the grand national that has unseated its rider 22:03 - Mar 7 with 936 viewsbenfleetblue
But is still trying to run a race against the better horses with no jockey on board, and just doesn''t realise that it''s race is over!!!
[/quote]I saw that too Yankee, seems that realism is setting in. [:)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]That comment was borrowed from my own thoughts (posted 24/2) with regard to us playing Ipswich Town[quote user="TomMoore"]I don''t remember form going out of the window

2010/11. And there was considerable amount at stake in April 2011. We

desperately needed the points to chase that second place, and they were

desperate to derail our chances.As to the current game it is a

bit like the Grand National where one of the favourites is beginning to

move up through the field but has to avoid one the of the silly horse

that have lost their rider and are still running along, possibly

thinking they are part of the proceedings.
It will be a great day for

the fans, but nothing more than another three points on the total

football wise.[/quote]

[quote user="TomMoore"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

That comment was borrowed from my own thoughts (posted 24/2) with regard to us playing Ipswich Town

[quote user="TomMoore"]I don''t remember form going out of the window 2010/11. And there was considerable amount at stake in April 2011. We desperately needed the points to chase that second place, and they were desperate to derail our chances.

As to the current game it is a bit like the Grand National where one of the favourites is beginning to move up through the field but has to avoid one the of the silly horse that have lost their rider and are still running along, possibly thinking they are part of the proceedings. It will be a great day for the fans, but nothing more than another three points on the total football wise.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt it Tom. You are not the only one who has an unoriginal thought.

If you can post up that comment posted elsewhere prior to my words then I will happily accept your claim.

[quote user="TomMoore"]If you can post up that comment posted elsewhere prior to my words then I will happily accept your claim.

[/quote]

There is no need for you to accept what I indicated. I have the knowledge that, in my lifetime ( admittedly a long one ), I am aware that this phrase has been used probably several hundred times in my presence alone. You, on the other hand, are free to believe that you have arrived at an original thought. [:D]

Take care over there on the other side, lads.  Lie down with the dogs, wake up with the fleas and all that.
Still, worth reading this thread just to see Tom Moore claim plagiarism has to be disproved rather than proved.