Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

AJ on saturday

andy johnson is going to cause us all sorts of problems on saturday no doubt!

he will be diving, pushing you name it. whats the best way to deal with this?

should we have flem and doc at the back to show him who''s boss, or play 5 across the back and have him man marked out the game (like west brom did to hux 2 years ago with chambers).  who could do this?

your thoughts

[quote]andy johnson is going to cause us all sorts of problems on saturday no doubt! he will be diving, pushing you name it. whats the best way to deal with this? should we have flem and doc at the back to...[/quote]

AJ will have a field day against flem and Doc - shacks will contain as part of a 4-4-2 but cant see anyone in the squad with the pace to doa man to man job.

OTBC  

[quote]Andy Hughes could do a good job. He''d run a few studs down his shin.[/quote]

Well said Jamie, plus I''m working on a special little curse for the over active diver, it will be ready in plenty of time, fear not.

If Luton can stop him, so can we.

[quote]I''m sure there will be more diving on show than in a Greg Louganis Greatest Moments DVD.[/quote]

(Googles Greg Louganis to find out who the hell he is...)

LMFAO!!!

get clever and get Louis-jean to pace him down.. no worries... ilaughed at getting the Comment about Getting Andy hughes to Scythe him down.. my kind of play!

jas

[quote]andy johnson is going to cause us all sorts of problems on saturday no doubt! he will be diving, pushing you name it. whats the best way to deal with this? should we have flem and doc at the back to...[/quote]

wow, didnt know i was such a trouble maker

wow, didnt know i was such a trouble maker