Sign in to follow this  
Maccys Back

Anyone seen the scum's miss of the season

Just seen in on the FLS. Made me smile well worth a watch. Murphy 3 yards out 2 thirds of the goal and missed! That''s why they''ll be here next season THEY ARE SH¡TE

Haha. Quality miss.Even more embarrassing is Forestieri''s dive from Watford. Got a Wolves player sent off. Should be rescinded.

Best watch is at 11.20.Our game at 28.15.[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055tt29[/url]

That Watford player needs a 3 match ban. Absolutely disgusting cheating and we''d all be baying for blood if that happened to one of our players.

I actually rate Murphey at this level in a kick and rush team. He reminds me of Wilbraham but with some goals, he wouldn''t get in our side though and if Jerome, Grabban or Hooper had played the minutes Murphey had this year they''d be out scoring him but I do think he''s a decent player. The miss was funny though!

The Watford player deserves a ban of some sort - that is blatant cheating of the ref, who could do little else than assume he was hit.

Re Murphy''s miss, it astounds me how players at such a high level seem incapable of using both feet - fair enough to favour one side over the other, but it looks just so clumsy when you see something like that ( and he very nearly missed the first goal too). I guess his 20-odd goals scored gives him leeway for the odd miss, but yesterday''s was very important - so good on him! :-)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The Watford player deserves a ban of some sort - that is blatant cheating of the ref, who could do little else than assume he was hit.

Re Murphy''s miss, it astounds me how players at such a high level seem incapable of using both feet - fair enough to favour one side over the other, but it looks just so clumsy when you see something like that ( and he very nearly missed the first goal too). I guess his 20-odd goals scored gives him leeway for the odd miss, but yesterday''s was very important - so good on him! :-)[/quote]
Yes, disgusting gamesmanship, deserves to be banned. Also, how fecking fat did the ref look, FFS, how on earth is a league at this level reffed by such an out of shape individual, there is no way carrying that much extra weight, could he be deemed match fit? I''m staggered that a league that contains players that are paid 10''s of thousands pounds a week cannot attract or pay enough for professional quality officials.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Watford fan apparently in intensive care after a group of them got attacked by wolves fans last night. Scummy club.[/quote]

Yep, another reason to hate them even more!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11686/9750161/watford-fan-in-critical-condition-after-assault-in-wolverhampton-after-2-2-draw

Sorry can''t make it a clicky thing!

Ricky Spanish wrote the following post at 08/03/2015 12:09 PM:

That Watford player needs a 3 match ban. Absolutely disgusting cheating and we''d all be baying for blood if that happened to one of our players.

I agree a ban is needed but I feel that this is a golden opportunity to send a message to players who look to cheat in this way.

That deserves at least a seven match ban.

It is very much bringing the game into disrepute.