Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Team out late for second half.... An idea...

Like just about every other NCFC fan at Carrow Road on Wednesday, I was furious at how late Wigan came out for the second half.Since then I''ve had an idea as to what could help to stop teams taking the pee in such a way....I reckon that if a team comes out onto the pitch far too late (à la Wigan) that the Captain should then be booked. Ok, so it''s most probably the manager who decides to keep the team in the dressing room for longer, but if they knew that their captain would earn a booking then it seems likely that managers wouldn''t try to take the pee and teams would be out on time.What do you reckon??

[quote user="lake district canary"]If they don''t come out on time, just start without them..........

[/quote]

What if it''s their turn to kick off? Can the ref give us a free kick for them time wasting?

Were they late. Or were we out early ?. Not saying it wasn''t part of their shenanigans. But noticed the ref and his merry men weren''t out there either.

[quote user="Mind the gap"]Were they late. Or were we out early ?. Not saying it wasn''t part of their shenanigans. But noticed the ref and his merry men weren''t out there either.[/quote]

They could''nt go out till Malky had finished his takeaway from the local chi**y

[quote user="daly"]

[quote user="Mind the gap"]Were they late. Or were we out early ?. Not saying it wasn''t part of their shenanigans. But noticed the ref and his merry men weren''t out there either.[/quote]

They could''nt go out till Malky had finished his takeaway from the local chi**y

[/quote]

I do hope that word is ''chippy''.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="daly"]

[/quote]

I do hope that word is ''chippy''.

Not sure if Malky likes chips

[/quote]

Think we were probably out early as the ref and linesmen came out the same time as Wigan although I did notice Johnson have a word with the ref

[quote user="lake district canary"]If they don''t come out on time, just start without them..........

[/quote]

You''d be bugge*ed if it was their kick off

user="TCCANARY"user="lake district canary"]If they don''t come out on time, just start without them........

What if it''s their turn to kick off? Can the ref give us a free kick for them time wasting?

I think we should have waited for them to start coming out and then gone back down the tunnel. Let them get cold, let the referee come and get us, and then go back out.

If he can''t penalise them, he can''t penalise us - and all the uncertainty would disrupt them, whereas our players would know what was happening.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]The ref blows the whistle, they aren''t there to kick off, we "steal" the ball and score. Who cares whose kick off it was!?!?[/quote]because if it''s theirs the ball wont be "live" in play til one of them touches.. if we then kick it it gives them a free kick for encroachment and us a yellow card...this whole thread is stupid

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]The ref blows the whistle, they aren''t there to kick off, we "steal" the ball and score. Who cares whose kick off it was!?!?[/quote]

because if it''s theirs the ball wont be "live" in play til one of them touches.. if we then kick it it gives them a free kick for encroachment and us a yellow card...

this whole thread is stupid
[/quote]

Of course it''s stupid, it started with someone claiming that most of Carrow Rd. was furious.