Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Please help - Student in need

Hi,

I along with two others want to try and improve the experience of football matches for all.

http://thebigpitch.co.uk/pitch/official-match-day-programme/

This is our link, all you have to do is click, no registration, its a competition at my uni, the people with the most votes gets to present their business plans to the judges, as in a 1 minute video we have found it hard to get across what we plan to do!

It''ll enhance every aspect of a football matchday, from parking, to pubs.

Please vote for us!

OTBC

Sorry guys, your idea makes no business sense.

a) if there were "incidents", why would you report them via the app? Surely you would just call the police?

b) there is a massive logical non-sequitur where you say

There are 800,000 fans attending matches

Of which 80,000 are travelling fans

Therefore our app allows c. 2.2k banning orders to be reduced

Explain to me the logic behind an app reducing the number of banning orders based on the number of people attending matches?

Do that and I''ll gladly vote for you.

Yeah no offence guys but this doesn''t make sense! And if I''m brutally honest, your presentation skills need drastically improving! And this is coming from a student also - presentations are about the only thing I can consistently do well!

Just watched it again and realised you can report crime via the app so I sort of see where you are going, but for this video you needed to cut out the stats and basically outline why and how you were going to do this, granted you only had a minute to work with but again too much stuff in there that doesn''t need to be in at this stage... Sorry guys, just my opinion :)

Completely understand what everyone has said, and i''m not quite sure why we let that video go out, think we just wanted the idea on the website. We have a new video (Awful quality, which isn''t what we sent in, but they''ve lowered it, i''m guessing for quick uploading....) have a little look if you get a chance, i know the presenting is quite poor but i believe we get the point across better.Have a look on the Facebook event here too, where there are our original prototype images of the website and app we are creating. On the point of contacting the police or just go on the app/text our free number, some football fans wouldn''t want to become known to be the person telling or take the time to call the police, our app/texts will automatically be directed to the football club, so stewards can keep a closer eye on the area. We have been in contact with all 92 clubs in the football professional leagues, with the idea. So far, 9 clubs have replied with positive intentions, which is encouraging. And establishment wise, in Norwich and Ipswich which is where i have been, 17 pubs/coffee shops/restaurants/burger bars have signed up. Thanks for the feedback guys, again please vote!http://thebigpitch.co.uk/pitch/official-match-day-programme/https://www.facebook.com/events/1554697048138264/