Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Free Cabbages

Fans travel free from Carrow Road for Terriers clash.

"NORWICH City will run FREE coaches from Carrow Road to Huddersfield

on Tuesday March 17 as the Canaries look to maintain the momentum of

their promotion charge.

To take advantage of the offer, book online, call 0844 826 1902 or drop into one of ticket offices at Carrow Road, Castle Mall or Chapelfield.

Coaches depart from the football club at 1.30pm.

Any supporters who have already booked and paid for coach travel need

not fear - refunds will be made to credit or debit cards automatically,

while fans who have already paid with cash can take their ticket to any

Ticket Office for a refund.

Supporters that are travelling on their free coach miles will receive a credit note to use on another trip"

Should boost the  numbers of away fans, especially if we beat Derby on Saturday.

Hmmmmm, yet again another Tuesday night game where it will be the fact folks have to get up for work / school the next day that will stop them going, and not the price of the coach travel.

[quote user="morty"]Hmmmmm, yet again another Tuesday night game where it will be the fact folks have to get up for work / school the next day that will stop them going, and not the price of the coach travel.[/quote]
I suspect that''s why the coach travel has been made free, we''ll need all the support we can muster, though doesn''t change the fact that the journey is going to be a gruelling one from Norfolk, though I''d very much like to be driven to the game for free [:P] I think not having to take the afternoon off work and a far shorter distance to go is reward enough in itself for me.

There is no issue here. Its not a case of encouraging extra people to go, its a reward, or a small compensation and a little recognition for people who will have to give up an afternoon''s work and money to support the team at the match.   If anyone reads anything else into it they are surely missing the point.   It may have the byproduct of adding a very few to the numbers that will travel, but most who are going would have gone anyway........

Yep, I''d already got my ticket and seat on club cabbage. This is just a nice little surprise from the club. I think they recognise that travelling to Huddersfield on a Tuesday night is a fair old trek and I guess it''s the club''s way of saying thanks. If it adds a few more to the attendance then all the better for that, we need as many fans there as possible.