Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Troy Deeney - Where are you, where are you ???

Well Mr Troy " incredibly large head " Deeney, with your sense of injustice of all things bad in football, quick enough to slag off Wes the other week, well are you going to condemn the dreadful cheating by your own side to get a man sent off ?? No i didn`t think so you jumped up pr1ck of a jailbird !!

I feel better now, rant over......

Just watched the Forestieri incident for the first time. If the FA have any sense of justice they will rescind the red card for Sako and ban the Watford lad for a long time. The most blatant cheating I have seen this season. If they really want to stamp this out then they should set an example.

Its shocking isn`t it, i am just amazed the officials were conned at the time, hopefully a big ban will deter this sort of behaviour, Deeney keeping very quiet isn`t he....

Just seen the incident what a joke that Watford player is disgraceful. A couple of his team mates had the nerve to point out to the ref that the wolves player had done something. Agree with you should have the book thrown at him but spineless FA probably wont do much

And the player who dived to win Millwall''s penalty on Saturday is on loan from..........Watford.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Madness isn`t it because if Sako is innocent then the other guy is guilty surely !![/quote]Don''t be ridiculous Tim, that''s far too much like common sense.[;)]