Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Grabban

I apologise if this sounds blunt but it''s not been that quiet.There are ten league games left, the last of which will be played on May 2nd away to fulham.By my maths that is around 8 weeks and a couple of days away. 6-8 weeks for an injury recovery isn''t that unheard of. Alex Neil has already said that he doesn''t want to put a time on it. Which is fair enough - these things can be far less straighforward than they look.But if you said it would be 6 weeks until he is back trainning, then you are talking about him possibly being back in time for the last league game of the season - if he is lucky.Like I said, there have been plenty of comments on it. I personally doubt if we''ll see much more of him this season.

There are ten league games left, the last of which will be played on May 2nd away to fulham.

Not holding out much chance of us winning that one, we never do well at the cottage.  Seems unfair we play them twice at there place.

[quote user="NCFC198"]

There are ten league games left, the last of which will be played on May 2nd away to fulham.

Not holding out much chance of us winning that one, we never do well at the cottage.  Seems unfair we play them twice at there place.

[/quote]

Chance of a surprise away win then, if we go there when they are away.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]That would be a surprise away win, since the game is at Carrow Road !![/quote]

that was the point i was making

That''ll teach me for getting all hastey!!! DOH!As for the point you were making - the point I was making is that the point had already been made - by Alex Neil.

Someone who plays must know how long players are out for when they''ve had this exploratory op to clean out the ankle cartilage or is it a grey area and not that straight forward?