Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

alex neil next glasgow Rangers manager

rumours in Scotland of Rangers going for Alex Neil .as there new board has been formed ..but I''ve since heard that its gonna be Stuart McCall. should be interesting to see what happens.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]rumours in Scotland of Rangers going for Alex Neil .as there new board has been formed ..but I''ve since heard that its gonna be Stuart McCall. should be interesting to see what happens.[/quote]Lol, you honestly think its even remotely likely?

Having just escaped the SPL by the skin of his teeth, and landed on his feet at NCFC, why the hell would he want to go straight back to Scotland to an even more infereior league and a club in continual meltdown?Anyway, BBC says it''s McCall until the summer by which time AN will be a PL manager and I can''t see him giving that opportunity up

Can someone explain why he would want to run a League 1 standard club when he is heading for the biggest League in the world - the EPL with Norwich ?

[quote user="Newton"]Can someone explain why he would want to run a League 1 standard club when he is heading for the biggest League in the world - the EPL with Norwich ?[/quote]Because we''re skint maybe? Or Delia, perhaps he''s only just met her, and decided he doesn''t work for an old dragon who is secretly squirreling away the money for her eventual retirement aged 112 after regularly bathing in brandy to preserve herself.

A brave man who takes on Rangers.

To draww 0-0 with Cowdenbeath just shows how bad they are.

PS An example of Scottish Football where the local Saturday market takes place round the track by the pitch before games there

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Newton"]Can someone explain why he would want to run a League 1 standard club when he is heading for the biggest League in the world - the EPL with Norwich ?[/quote]Because we''re skint maybe? Or Delia, perhaps he''s only just met her, and decided he doesn''t work for an old dragon who is secretly squirreling away the money for her eventual retirement aged 112 after regularly bathing in brandy to preserve herself.[/quote]

[Y]

Haha rangers! Why would he go to that sh1thole? Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible football. Hopefully they disappear again soon.

I''m sure I saw this Dundee character riding around Lowestoft on a mobility scooter last week.

Inch High aka Inchy.. wrote the following post at 11/03/2015 11:40 PM:

I''m sure I saw this Dundee character riding around Lowestoft on a mobility scooter last week.

Did he have a long beard?

What a silly boy, the new Rangers manager is Stuart McCall for the rest of the season (and likely to be extended beyond). Dundee really does need to improve his efforts...[;)]

Apples

I would hazard a guess I know more about Jock football than the buffoon using the name Dundee fc.

It might appeal to him and Frank McAvoy. Both are Glasgow boys with family still there and nothing to indicate they have strayed too far from their home city in the past. Putting the boot on the other foot how many on this site would consider moving away from Norfolk? And if you did would you not be tempted to move back home if one if the biggest clubs in the region came knocking? Not as far fetched as it seems, especially if McCall is only there until the end of the season. I can''t see AN going if we''re promoted but if we''re not, then it might become a different proposition. The lure of managing one of the biggest clubs in Scotland, who probably all his family and mates have looked up to, will have its appeal.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He''s left footed as you say up there. A septic fan[/quote]Septic? Big Glasgow Rangers man are you?Up to your knees in Fenian blood as well I dont doubt. Told anyone to go home recently?

[quote user="DundeeFc"]rumours in Scotland of Rangers going for Alex Neil .as there new board has been formed ..but I''ve since heard that its gonna be Stuart McCall. should be interesting to see what happens.[/quote]