Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Under 5s at Portaloo Road

Not aloud to sit at the front of stands,because they might get hit by ball.Just goes to show binners don''t know where goal is

If the parents really loved their kids they wouldnt ever take them to Portaloo Road, regardless of what age they are.

But there is some sense in this.

I used to hate playing cricket when parents let their toddlers run around and play near the boundary.

The same goes for football. A well struck football that hits a 5 year old at close range could do some considerable damage.

Unfortunately there are too many parents these days without enough common sense to look after them properly.

djc wrote the following post at 12/03/2015 9:36 PM:

If the parents really loved their kids they wouldnt ever take them to Portaloo Road, regardless of what age they are.

Sounds like child abuse to me djc!😄

I understand why they''ve said this - I took my 5 year old to his first game this season and had seats in the lower N&P behind where they practice shooting just before the game.  As has been said, the ball does indeed travel at a very high speed and could cause some serious damage, not just to a child!

Of course I also agree that its not right to put anyone through 90 minutes of torture at Portman Road though...