Sign in to follow this  
johnb

jordan rhodes

In the Blackburn team tonight I would have thought if he was going to middles borough he would not be playing tonight

[quote user="Newton"]What facts do you have to back your comments up with please[/quote]

Oh the irony, just love it.

You''d have thought he''d have been missing, or on the bench at best, if a transfer was pending - but you never know. The manager certainly doesn''t want to lose him but money could dictate otherwise.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 11/03/2015 8:05 PM:

Newton wrote:

What facts do you have to back your comments up with please

Oh the irony, just love it.

Till u Tw@t taking the urine- loosen up mate

Just weigh it up.

Three clubs after him on loan. Us derby and boro.

As a striker you want to be playing every game you can.

Derby have lost bent and Martin for a few weeks more. Rhodes would be first choice straightaway in that team

Boro they need goals. Can''t remember their strikers but I don''t think they''ve scored that many. Bamford is the goalscorer from midfield. So he''s first choice in my eyes to start.

Then there''s us. Yes we''ve lost grabban but we have jerome 15 goals hooper with 10 with the likes of Johnson and the rest chipping in with goals.

My point is we are looking for a third choice striker. Rhodes wouldn''t get infront of jerome or hooper. Straightaway.

All three of us are chasing the top 2 but thinking how I have he would choose boro or Derby because he would start every game where he wouldn''t here.

I think he will go to boro (closer to Scotland)

Although the blackburn manager has ruled it out, its surprising the continued speculation is still going on. i''m starting to wonder if he will indeed go somewhere. Perhaps their manager is just driving the price up perhaps?

Why would he want to move closer to Scotland tho. Despite playing for Scotland he isnt Scottish, just plays for them because he was schooled there for a couple of years whilst his english dad played football up there. Middlesbrough is a dump and attendance is pretty rubbish. Would definately pick us and Derby over them.