Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Derby game will be streaming next week

Not much chance of getting a stream for Millwall, but Derby game next week will definitely have a stream as it is featured game on FLS. Not much use for those of you ST holders, but goo news for us exiles.

FFS! Literally every time there''s been a stream this season It''s been a game I''ve gone to, or I''ve been away. I can''t remember watching one stream this season!

2 a.m. Sunday morning Ipswich this week now Norwich next week . Top stuff lets hope we get more in Australia

Correct Alartz, which is 200miles away from where I live, and unfortunately, much as I''d love to, it''s not financially feasible for me to go every week.

Tw@t.

Sickening plastic thread. These people make me sick. Just don''t understand why they don''t go to the games of the team they are supposed to support

[quote user="alartz"]It''s live at carrow road at 3pm as well....[/quote]

there''s life outside of narfolk my beauty..

[quote user="kick it off"]Correct Alartz, which is 200miles away from where I live, and unfortunately, much as I''d love to, it''s not financially feasible for me to go every week.

Tw@t.[/quote]

Well that told me.

Good job our away fans don''t think like you.

#plastic

Haha, funny that Alartz, as I regularly go to away games as it''s more feasible in terms of travel.

I''m not going to bother responding to your desperate attention seeking again.

the point still stands for all my plastic comrades out there. Derby game streaming next week.

Yep, some Plastic Solidarity here...... we are the real winners if we get promoted...live streaming every week!!!! How about that then?

Hopeful Canary

When you grow up you''ll realise that unfortunately inconveniences like work, money and location can sometimes take priority over going to football matches. Not everyone lives in Norfolk, has money to burn and Saturdays off every week.

I finish work at 2:45 alternate Saturdays in Gorleston making getting to CR in time a right pain in the arse so for some of us streams are a blessing. Having a stream every week is by far what I miss most about being in the PL. The lack of coverage in this league is shocking!

ALARTZ. Wake up son there are loyal city fans world wide 13,000 miles is a long way to come on a regular basis but believe me I get there when I can.

Getting up at 2, 3, sometimes 4am to watch/listen to a game when you''ve got work the next day... yeah I''m plastic alright. Clearly some country bumpkins (nothing wrong with that btw) that think the world revolves around Norfolk.

[quote user="Salford"]Getting up at 2, 3, sometimes 4am to watch/listen to a game when you''ve got work the next day... yeah I''m plastic alright. Clearly some country bumpkins (nothing wrong with that btw) that think the world revolves around Norfolk.[/quote]

Pretty disrespectful of the Norwich fan but typical of the plastic. Never contributes to the club looks at the cheap option to watch/listen to games. Disappointing to say the least

"Contribute to the club"? I didn''t realize Norwich was a charity. Last time I checked, the biggest cheque they got was from TV rights... so you could say I''m actually contributing more than you are by chucking my cash in that pot ;)

[quote user="Salford"]"Contribute to the club"? I didn''t realize Norwich was a charity. Last time I checked, the biggest cheque they got was from TV rights... so you could say I''m actually contributing more than you are by chucking my cash in that pot ;)[/quote]
You''re wasting your time with that troll, best not to engage it, it''ll go away eventually (or be banned again for the millionth time)
Looking forward to watch the stream, shall be a good warm-up for Tuesday night [:)]

I live in Florida so I don''t need to hear crap from "fans" that say cause you live closer and can actually attend the games you are a bigger fan. I use to live in Lynn and go to as many games as I could back in the 80''s and 90''s. I bleed yellow and green and buy a new shirt and goodies as much as I can and follow this team through thick and thin. I wear my shirt wherever I go and if you know who I am you will know I wear my shirt everywhere I go, from Colorado to California Utah when I go skiing and all the time here in Florida..... But thank you OP for letting me know and the "fans" that can''t make it that the game will be streaming.

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!

Norwich v Derby live on pay T.V in Australia on

Bein Sports ex Setana Channel with Ipswich v Middles B

on also early kick off

Blurboy, where in FL? I''m originally from Lynn and based east coast (Melbourne), but currently working in Asia.

Game will be shown live at Virtuoso Craft Brewpub & Smokehouse (formerly Ketts Tavern). New beers, new home smoked food but same attitude towards NCFC games!

Hey there Salford sorry forgot to reply but I live near the Tampa Bay Area Clearwater Beach to be exact. I use to live in North Wootton in King''s Lynn and Went to K.E.S. growing up....Hunstanton beach...Clearwater Beach...meh same thing ;)

Waveney, when you''re old enough to form a relationship with something more realistic than a Fleshlight you''ll realise that putting other things before football doesn''t make you a plastic.

[quote user="Salford"]Getting up at 2, 3, sometimes 4am to watch/listen to a game when you''ve got work the next day... yeah I''m plastic alright.[/quote]
Oh, man up.  Just stay awake afterwards and it''s practically "tomorrow" by the time the game is over.
Unless you''re a long distance driver, obvs, then totally don''t do that. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?